Thursday, December 3, 2009

WHAT IS THE BEST COLOR FOR EYESHADOW FOR a GIRL WITH BIG BROWN EYES?

If u have natural brown eyes dont touch them with anything, its Gods natural gift to u letting u know u have the perfect eye color and u need nothing to make those eyes or urself look any better. Send a pic to me it u have oneWHAT IS THE BEST COLOR FOR EYESHADOW FOR a GIRL WITH BIG BROWN EYES?
I LOVE Girls with big eyes! Any girls with big eyes that live in North NJ Give me a Email at ebookworld@hotmail.com or IM me at StMin85 Report Abuse
WHAT IS THE BEST COLOR FOR EYESHADOW FOR a GIRL WITH BIG BROWN EYES?
I've always heard that eyeshadow should match the clothes you're wearing. Any color looks good with dark brown eyes in my opinion: shades of brown, dark blue, any color.
I also have big brown eyes and the colours that help compliment them as well as make them look even more gorgeous are blue and green. Army green on the eyes really make them look good as well as a nice blue. Try to stay away from really dark blue (like the one that fat lady wears on the Drew Carey show) but those colours should look really nice on your eyes.
pale hazel turns me on!!
to make in evidence your eyes put the green color or grey color whit some eyeliner black down of your eyes...you will going remark by many man...i have a bad english but sorry!
it mostly depends on ur skin tone or like they said before match your clothes!!!!!! I have big brown eyes %26amp; light pink works for me %26amp; also gold/tan tones make eye color stand out
PINK !!!
The most sultry look come's from the color Lavender. You know,the purple family. Make sure you put it on the top of your eye lid and under your lower lashes. It's very sultry looking!!
depends on ur skin colour..i have brown eyes too..n i wear deep brown /black eye shadow most of the time..peepz say makes me look gothic..n hot..coz i have a tan..am half indian n half italian..so that kinda tan,...a yellowish orangish,reddish tan..
With big brown eyes you should use black eyliner and black mabeline long lash mascara. Some light red or pink maybe but not much of it tina does that or no eye shadow.
neutral colors work for me. also anything in gold ,all browns, green for under your eye...light pinks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color