Thursday, December 3, 2009

How many girls here wear more than just eyeliner, mascara, lipgloss, and eyeshadow? And how old are you?

Just a quick survey. Please answer honestly. Thank you!How many girls here wear more than just eyeliner, mascara, lipgloss, and eyeshadow? And how old are you?
I wear more than that, but you can still be subtle about it.


- Mineral foundation (you can't see it, it just evens out skin tone)


- Concealer for the odd spot :(


- Loose powder for shininess


- Three shades of eyeshadow that fade into each other


- A complementing eyeliner


- See-through gel for eyelashes (makes mascara look more natural)


- Mascara


- Eyebrow pencil (only just started using this - softens the look)


- Lipbalm / chapstick NO gloss





That's probably it...How many girls here wear more than just eyeliner, mascara, lipgloss, and eyeshadow? And how old are you?
I wear a hell of a lot more than that.


I'm 15, turning 16 next month.





- foundation primer


- concealer


- bare minerals foundation


- bronzer as a contour


- blush


- blot powder (because I have extremely oily skin)


- eyeshadow and eyeshadow primer


- mascara


- eyeliner (many different kinds)


- eyebrow pencil


- lipglostt





It may seem like a lot, but to me its not much, it looks very natural with the way I apply it. I have had very crappy skin since I was 8, its covered in acne %26amp; scars, so I'm not very confident without my foundation on and such.


But I love makeup.


I have a passion for it and I aspire to be a makeup artist one day.
I am 15 years old. and for everyday wear, I use the Bare Minerals foundation and Mineral Vail. I also wear blush, neutral eyeshadow, mascara, %26amp; eyeliner(not all the time though) lip gloss/lipstick. But when I perform( I am a majorette) I have to wear stage make-up and everything else that I wear on a daily basis but I have to wear more of it so I stand out more when I on the field or stage.
That plus primer, foundation, concealer, powder, brow powder, blush, bronzer, highlighter. Sometimes I'll skip the gloss, though.





Also, sometimes I won't use eyeliner, but I'll use my face stuff, eyebrow powder, and gloss. And sometimes with that look, I won't use the blush and bronzer. Sometimes I'll just use the bronzer and sometimes just the blush.





I'm 15 and I'm obsessed with makeup :p





I know it sounds like a lot, but I don't go overboard. It looks pretty natural
I'm fourteen and I wear





- Chapstick





- A little eyeliner on the bottom of my eye





- Some undereye concealer (I have dark circles)





- A little powder b/c I live in Florida and my face can start looking oily in the day.





I really really really don't like girls w/ caked on makeup, and alot of guys don't either.
13, and i just wear brown eyeshadow and vasaline or brown eyeliner and vasaline. use to wear mascara but it makes my eyes sore and i can never get it all off.





i use to have awful skin and nearly got into wearing foundation but i've got into a good skin routine using a face wash, toner and moisturising gel twice a day and my skin's awesome now.
16. for everyday wear i put on a little bit of eyeliner OR eyeshadow. and i always curl my eyelashes and put on dark black mascara. and i only put on lip gloss on the weekends when i dont feel like doing my eyes.


but if i go on a date ( hopefully soon.. im getting bored here.. LOL ) i wear a little bit of eyeshadow that has sparkles and mascara and lip gloss ^__^ i dont put anything on my face unless on holidays like Christmas and Halloween then i would put on foundation. hehehe :)!
I'm 15, and I wear lipstick, tinted moisturizer, a blushing bronzer, concealer (I have extreme dark circles) and powder in addition to everything you listed. Except I dont wear eyeliner - I think that it looks unnatural and it's overused.
ME!!!! I'm a full fledged beauty addict. I'm pretty young.





I wear eyeliner daily, mascara sometimes, lipgloss everyday, lipbalm everyday, eyeshadow everyday, curl my eyelashes everyday, powder everyday, blush everyday, and a highlighter almost everyday.
Well I wear more and less than that. I'm going to wear eyeliner (brown), mascara (black), concealer, powder and blush during the school year. But in the summer I wear mascara (black), concealer, powder and bronzer.





I'm 16 ^_^
i do! concealer for under eye circles and blemishes, sometimes foundation if i'm not feeling lazy. and maybe bronzer if i'm looking tired and washed out. and powder, always, cos i have oily skin.


i dont use lipgloss though, i prefer just chapstick.


and im 19 :D
I cleanse , tone and moisturize first ,then I wear concealer when %26amp; where necessary , a little powder foundation , blush, eyeshadow %26amp; eyeliner , mascara , lipbalm, lipcolour %26amp; lip gloss(sometimes I skip lipgloss). I'm 29
My makeup routine consists of:





eyeliner


mascara


foundation


cover up


powder cover up


bronzer


eyeshadow


lip chap followed by lip gloss





i'm 15 :)


and i probably wear too much makeup :/ haha
i do and i am 22


concealer, foundation, loose powder, blush, eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara, liquid eyeliner and lip gloss
I am 19.





I dont wear eyeshadow and mascara.





I wear eyeliner, lipgloss/lipstick, concealer, foundation, blush.
I usually wear:


Powder foundation


Blush


sometimes mascara


lipstick (But I put lip gloss over it)


and everything else you said. [:





I'm 15 almost 16.
well i wear like everything but for everyday -


concealer


powder


blush


eyeliner


mascara


lip gloss/lipstick


sometimes eyeshadow





i'm 13
I'm 14 but I only wear a little mineral foundation, eyeshadow, mascara and lipgloss


blush looks bad on me and my eyes are naturally big so I don't need eyeliner.
I wear concealer sometimes. I don't wear shadow regularly though.


On a normal day if I was going to school or out, I would wear concealer, liner and mascara.


I'm 16.
WELL AT 50 WEAR MOISTURIZER USUALLY TINTED,A BIT OFMINERAL POWDER TO EVEN OUT SKINTONE,ABIT OF ILLUMINATOR TO HIGHLIGHT EYES AND CHEEKBONES AND TINSY BIT OF BRONZER TO STOP LOOKING SO WASHED OUT!
Well I'm 15. I don't use more than 4 products, though I use different ones to the products you listed. I wear eyeshadow, mascara, concealer and lipbalm. :)
I'm 14 and I put on...


-Eyeshadow


-Eyeliner stick


-Eyeliner liquid


-Foundation


-Mascara


-Lipbalm


:)
I wear either tinted moisturizer or mineral foundation, blush, and concealer if I need it along with what you listed.


I'm 15.
Foundation/concealer, eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, blush, and lipgloss. 14.
I wear:


-Foundation


-Bronzer or Blush


-Eyeshadow


-Mascara


-Lipstick.





Im 19.
I wear foundation, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara and maybe a little blush if I'm looking pale. I'm 23
I wear


-Foundation


-Eyeliner


-Eyeshadow


-Mascara


-Bronzer


-Sometimes blush


-Lip gloss





I'm almost 18 years old.
i put!


-foundation


-eyeliner


-blush


-mascera(sometimes)


-lip gloss





im 18
i do. i wear foundation concealer, powder, liquid liner, fake lashes (sometimes) lipstick, blush. It depends on the day and outfit


I am 17
im 15 %26amp; i wear...


concealer


foundation (sometimes)


eyeliner


mascara


chapstick
im 20





mac foundation


some powder


liquid eyeliner


eyeliner


mascara


false eyelashes (yes everyday)


blusher


lip tint

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color