Thursday, December 10, 2009

Girls, have you ever tried Coastal Scents 88 palette eyeshadow ?

What did you think?Girls, have you ever tried Coastal Scents 88 palette eyeshadow ?
Yes ma'm and I gotta say that I absolutly LOVE It!


The answer above me said that it was a waste of money...uh Wrong! (well i guess we all have our opinions lol)


It seriously is pigmented and it is great for those days where you want a pop of color. I love mine though! I love coastal Scents products in general. The price is what really got me though. It is amazing! I would definitely recommend you getting it! I like the shimmer (more frosty) 88 pallet, but the matte i heard was good too.Girls, have you ever tried Coastal Scents 88 palette eyeshadow ?
its good and inexpensive for a starter.





i bought mine off of ebay. its the same thing. coastal scents gets theirs wholesale and jack up the price. and they have some rude customer service. they dont handle criticism well.





try ebay. same thing. $10 cheaper.
I love it! The colors are very pigmented and stay on all day! The price isn't bad either for all the colors you get, even if you don't know if you'll use it.
yup and i love it:) the closest dupes to mac eyeshadows ive come across:) i love my mac, but hey, sometimes i need to save a little money!!
It is OK. I like the pigments but you really don't get much so if you don't use all the colors then it is a waste of money.
it's amazing :) super pigmented.


it's ma boifren
great

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color