Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'm a 15 year old girl that has brown eyes what color eyeshadow should I use to bring out the color of my eyes

Go to walgreens, my daughter just bought some eyeshadow, and she lost the name of the package, but........ they have eyeshadows now geared to play up your eyes. You just match your eyecolor to the package. It tells you which group goes with what eye color you have, and what type of effect it will have on your eyes. I thought it was neat.I'm a 15 year old girl that has brown eyes what color eyeshadow should I use to bring out the color of my eyes
I think gold would look really pretty with brown eyes.I'm a 15 year old girl that has brown eyes what color eyeshadow should I use to bring out the color of my eyes
Light blue or light brown, like a beige. do not apply too heavy. for a little added flair get eye shadow with a bit of a sparkle, but best for evening functions..





good luck!
i dunno but im 15 brown eyed ..fair skined..rosey complection..hair colour changes..brown with blonde highlightes at the moment..but i like vasaline on my eyelids..looks real sexy on nude lids..dunno why but i cant seem to like any eyeshadow on me ever...i have combination skin so vasaline realy suits..and people will just keep starring at your eyelids cos they look so buff theyll just keep looking lolz people just keep sating at my eyes thinking what is it that makes them glow lolz its so funny ...vasalines the best cant live without it
Don't bother with all the makeup stuff it's gross!!


Go natural it looks better on a Woman!
Lavender or purple brings out the natural hue of brown eyes, although i don't know if purple eyeshadow is exactly the look you're going for. instead you might try Almay eyeliner and mascara for brown eyes, it's purple and not too extreme and it definitely highlights brown eyes and makes them ';pop';. Good luck!
first line your eyes with your favorite brown linner one that goes on smooth then go over it with the sponge side of the applicator with a dark green shade.
I'LL SUGGEST DAT U SHOULD WEAR BROWN OR BLACK EYESHADOW. DATZ DA BEST! HELLZ YEA LOL
Allmay (sp?) makes eye-shadow that comes in three different shades to go with your eye color. Just go to your local grocery store and look for it.
ANY DARK SHADES : BLACK, GREEN, BLUE, OR ANY SHADE THAT COMES IN A DARK COLOR. I WAS GONNA SAY BROWN BUT I'VE NEVER FOUND A REALLY DARK BROWN. DON'T FORGET TO MATCH EVERYTHING UP WITH YOUR OUTFIT!
Since you have brown eyes you could wear any color eye shadow. To make your eyes pop out wear greens, purples, and pinks. Whatever type of style you like will work since you have the perfect make-up eye color.
I too have brown eyes and i hav used dark colors like green, blue and other DARK colors and it brought out the color of my eyes. Lavender, brown also work. Don't forget to match the eye shadow color with your dress
Greens and Blues!
Well i have brown eyes too. I use Green. I never used blue... but green and a goldish brown. Those will make ur eyes stand out and look beautiful
copper, bronze, champagne (soft pink with a touch of apricot), brown (for a doe-eyed look), beige, and khaki-green (lighter shades add highlight)


tangerine, royal blue, hot pink, lime-green (the contrast adds punch to brown)


silver-sparkle shadow makes all eyes look edgy.





that's what the internet says.


Personally, I'd do this *this is what I came up for my friend who has brown eyes- she is 15, too





Okay, apply a cream-colored shadow below your eyebrows. place your pointer finger horizontally against your eye where the crease meets the brow bone (the inside of your finger should be touching the side of your nose). This will be your guideline for shadow placement. Next, a bit of lavender or a lighter shade of purple, or a lighter hue of green if you preffer, and use that on your lid. Use a brown/black eyeliner and mascara, but only do that to the top- doing it to the bottom, the mascara and all, will make your eyes look small.
tans, dark browns, lavenders, some pinks, gold can work too as long as you don't put too much on-these colors should bring out your eye color.








if you want to play up your eyes (compliment the color of your eyes), greens, blues, purples all work great.
green!! or different shades of brown, like if you have dark brown use light brown and vise versa
Green is supposed to bring out brown eyes, stick to light make up because when your young natural beauty is the best.
me and u have alot in common .. im 15 and i have brown eyes.. its difficult to brighten ur eyes with out looking to young...however applying.. a sheep purple.. or a blue willl MAXIMIZZEE the brown and allow it to look glossy .. Beyonce Knolwes does this all the time.. and look how beautiful her eyes are !! lol.. GOOD LUCKK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color