Thursday, December 3, 2009

How many of you girls wear 3 shades of eyeshadow on your eye for the 3-d effect?

i only use two. 3 is too complicated and time taking for me.How many of you girls wear 3 shades of eyeshadow on your eye for the 3-d effect?
i do use 3 shades but as you said its really time consuming.well not all people can do it,its an art.i would advise you to try it atleast once for a change and see the the differenceHow many of you girls wear 3 shades of eyeshadow on your eye for the 3-d effect?
I do. My favorite way is to use a charcoal eyeliner, then grayish black on the outer corner of my eye, with gray in the center, and off-white on the inner corner.
I do!
I do when I moonlight as a transvestite prostitute.
my cousin
I had a music teacher that did a LONG time ago. I thought it looked a little funny. I prefer the natural look much more. :)
I don't wear eyeshadow. Just mascara and liner. Sometimes a little on the lid for shiny effects, but that's it. I don't like to take that much time with it.
I do... :)
i dun use eye shadow...used to use tho... but aftr tt, jus found it kinda time consuming...
yes, it brings out the lights and sparkles in the eyes.
i do when i have some special events


but not for everyday though
I don't wear eyeshadow. When I try to put it on, I look like a clown.
I do sometimes for a party or something. I like purple, pink and light blue (green is fine,too)
Sometimes...


but it looks really good if u go in this way dark


lighter


lightest





For the night the best eye make up is (if u r fair) making broad lines on ur eyelid with a kajal pencil and smudging it with a shimmer eyeshadow


For the day just us light shimmer dust
I think if it is done right, it looks awesome. I do it everyday and I get comments on how beautiful my eyes are several times a week
i do!!!it gives the eyes some dimention
I use 3, sometiems even 4 depedning on the shades and the look I'm going for
LOL use 3 sometimes. Light on the Lid, then Darker in the right corner, then Light but not lighter than the first. Anyway put the last color right under the eyebrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color