Wednesday, December 2, 2009

';I am an african american girl and I am looking for the best color eyeshadow.';?

gold always looks gorgeous on african americans!';I am an african american girl and I am looking for the best color eyeshadow.';?
Depending on your specific skin hue the eye shadow should accent that fact. Some women are very fair skinned while others vary in hue from very fair to very dark. So... the answer to your question depends on that variable.';I am an african american girl and I am looking for the best color eyeshadow.';?
OMG!! light pink i love the way it looks on dark skin
blue
fushia-to-purple


grey-to-black-to-silver
bright colors, white
i would say it depends on ur eye color always wear eysahdow that matches ur eyes
neutral crimson tone


copper!!!!!!


copper, gold, neutral


snow blue also looks nice
Go for deep reds and plums. They always look good!
Any bright colours would probably look good on you and make your eyes pop.


Just don't overapply, because then people will be focussing on your eyeshadow, instead of your face and whatever you have to say.
u cant go wrong with a smokey eye. it lookes great on me. try it








good luck
Iman makes a incredible line of cosmetics that are reasonably priced...check it out.
bronze.. and gold
bronzeish and golden tones. but not so it blends in with yur skin.
THE NEW QUEEN COLLECTIONS OR THE MAC COLLECTIONS HAVE GREAT COLORS. I DO MY MAKE UP ACCORDING TO MY OUTFITS. SO TRY IT ALL SHOW NO FEAR, AND DO IT WITH YOUR HEAD UP AND A SMILE ON YOUR FACE.
Green looks good on my friend from Ghana. How dark are you? It would help to know that.
Various shades of purple eyeshadow often look stunning with brown eyes.
golden tones/smokey eyes
  • aurora
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color