Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do boys like colorful eyeshadow on girls?

like gold, purple, pink, blue..


those kind of bright eyeshadows?


do they find it attractive or is it a turn offf?Do boys like colorful eyeshadow on girls?
The eyeshadow never matters, the girl is what matters. A woman is beautiful no matter if she wears eyeshadow, no eyeshadow, this top or no top (preferably no top...). Otherwise I guess a girl wearing those neon colors is a little bit of a turn off, other colors are good. But then again, you look pretty, you'll be fine with anything.Do boys like colorful eyeshadow on girls?
I don't know sense I'm a girl, thanks for answering my question BTW! I wore blue eyeshadow today. I sometimes wear pink. I wear light blue and pink though! ~I LOVE DEREK
if your pretty it doesn't matter what you wear or use like makeup if your pretty doesn't matter and you look pretty
Judging by your display picture, I think you could pull that off. Just not too heavy.
  • hair show
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color