Thursday, December 10, 2009

Need help with Icing Girls Night Out Eyeshadow!!!!??

I'm trying to put this eyeshadow on, it's like REALLY sparkley coming in light pink, magenta, blue, and silver. When I tried putting it on it just kind of wouldn't cover my whole eyelid... Any help?








Thank you so much!





Btw, I am going to a party tonight and that's why I'm wearing such SPARKLEY eyeshadow! ;DNeed help with Icing Girls Night Out Eyeshadow!!!!??
It's cheap makeup.. Be careful what you buy sweetie!Need help with Icing Girls Night Out Eyeshadow!!!!??
What do you mean? Put it on the brush thick, DON'T wet it though! The worst thing you can ever do! Try putting it on your finger and apply it that way? I'm not sure... sorry. Sounds lovely though!





Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color