Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What color is this girl's eyeshadow? I can't tell...!?

If you can't tell either, make a guess!








http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual%26amp;videoid=7936237What color is this girl's eyeshadow? I can't tell...!?
Either a light grey or lavender.What color is this girl's eyeshadow? I can't tell...!?
Gray.





The passenger is a cutie :) and the driver doesn't look bad herself.
The blonde girl -- It looks like a blend of colors. I think it has a dark purplish base with some light shimmery white/silver as a gradient and possible some lighter pinks or beiges to blend





Haha at first I thought you meant the guy...
I would have to say a pearly brown
it looks like a pinkish shade
pink
Looks like she mixed purple (on the top of her eyelids) with silver (below her eyebrows and around the outside of her eyes). It goes very nicely with her pink lipstick.
im pretty sure its rainbow
either light purple or a light pink. her makeup is pretty.
She used a very light grey on the lining of her eye and then faded it out to a very light pink or almost neutral beige.
She's wearing a cream or slightly off white neutral base color eyeshadow, then she lined her brow bone with just a simple warm brown.





That's what it looks like to me when I paused her closing her eyes.
khaki
silver/white........?
the blonde-it looks like a pinkish purple

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color