Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do boys like colorful eyeshadow on girls?

like gold, purple, pink, blue..


those kind of bright eyeshadows?


do they find it attractive or is it a turn offf?Do boys like colorful eyeshadow on girls?
Yes bursts of color are awesome


Here is a palette that just bursts of color and is gorgeous!





https://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/p鈥?/a>Do boys like colorful eyeshadow on girls?
It's a matter of taste, really. Speaking just for me ---a 45-year-old male who is conservative in some things and liberal in others--- there IS such a thing as too much makeup. There can also be weird combinations. Since eyelashes and eyebrows are usually dark-colored, I would advise you to use black (or nearly black) mascara. Any base or powder that you're putting on the main part of your face, make the skin tone similar to your own.





BTW, if you're wondering how I know so much about makeup, I have 3 older sisters and numerous female cousins. Also, I've got a lot of experience acting.
depends on the guy and the occassion. i personally think gold eyeshadow looks amazing, cause its somewhat natural looking but it alway really brings out your eye. pink, blue and like purple are too tacky in my opinion
Alright so I'm not a guy.


But I've got a lot of guy friends and all of them hate it. They say it looks fake and over the top.


Me personally? I think it's cute. So I say, do whatever you want! Who cares what they think, ya know? Free country. :]
Depends on the guy. I went out with a guy that absolutely hated any form of makeup on a girl, but my current boyfriend thinks it looks cool. I guess it just depends on what kind of guy you want to attract. Good luck!
boys like ANYTHING girl related. :)
my bf thinks TURQUOISE is very attractive
my boyfriend think its sexii he likes gold!!
The last guy I went out with said that he liked my makeup better when it was more natural.
No. I like a light grey eyeshadow on girls.
personally i can care less the color, as long as it doesn't weigh her face down 10lbs
attractive my gf wears it
off. I heard it looks wild and weird..





try the natural browns and stuff!
it depends on what you have on.
no
hell yes
I don't think they care. lol


As long as it makes you look hott.
  • hair show
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color