Thursday, December 10, 2009

What colours of eyeshadow should I use? (for Asian girls?)?

I'm half Asian/White and I have dark brown eyes, I always wear black eyeshadow because it makes my eyes look bigger,but I also want to try some other colours (light colours don't look good on me). any suggestions?What colours of eyeshadow should I use? (for Asian girls?)?
try using silver and/or white blend in with a color of your wardrobe or a color that best matches your skin tone... good luck!What colours of eyeshadow should I use? (for Asian girls?)?
i think reach golds and browns, maybe even a deep purple will look good with your skin tone i like the boujour eyeshadows and the body shop have a really good limited addition thin gold liguid eyeliner its quite expensive at 拢9 but it works really well
I use deep red and green for evening wear.
Any color you what i think .


Kryolan makeup got a bit of may be good bit a set of ? .





Think not all colors are not on the site page but , it a little out of date .


There a new site comeing soon , May be a online shoping site !!.
I would say dark colors like browns and blacks, but that is my personal preference for myself. I think it also depends on what you wear because if I said red and you wear pink that won't look right together. So, I say choose according to what you wear.
hi im asian too, but as u are also half white, u will probably ahev olive skin. So rich golds, shimmery greens and blues, and burgendys will look great on u, but steer away from pastel colours!!!
I think gold looks absolutely gorgeous on asian women... You should try it.
Try brown
I am a make up artist and I have a client that is half Asian and White and she looks really good in plum shades. They really accentuate her features and make them pop. No need to hide behind the black eyeshadow, many Asian women or women who feel they have small eyes make that mistake. It actually makes the eyes appear smaller. Accentuate your eyes by using plums browns and green shades (don't be afraid of green). Avoid heavy black shadow as well as silver and frosty blues. Also try outlining only the outer corners of your eyes with a smokey gray or lightly with a charcoal black to give more definition to make eyes appear larger. Or you could just go with a shear shade and use the outlining technique. Good Luck and don't forget the blush, blush is stunning on asian women.
i'd go for bright golds or suttle oranges and colours that suit your outfit but u dont want to be too matching, also, u cud try blend browns and oranges, like going from one shade to another.
I love brown eyes. if you can pull off wearing black maybe try a deep plum for some depth or maybe even a deep forest green. With brown eyes you have many options.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color