Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does anyone have any sweet ways to do eyeshadow on girls with dark eyes?

I have really dark eyes and i dont really know how i should do my eyeshadow and eyeliner for them. Every place tels me about green and blue eyes but no brown...any ideas?Does anyone have any sweet ways to do eyeshadow on girls with dark eyes?
I have brown eyes and I found that purples really make my eyes stand out. Use a true purple(not lavender)on the whole lid up to your crease. In the crease, use a medium brown maybe something with a shimmer, and a light natural beige to highlight(under your brow). Purple eyeliner under your bottom eyelashes and a brown mascara or black, I love black mascara.Does anyone have any sweet ways to do eyeshadow on girls with dark eyes?
So do I. I stick to purples for my eyes. But you have to get the right shade. Lavenders are yucky. Deep to medium purples are best. I also use, just when I need a change, a bronze eyeliner w/ a soft coppery shadow w/ a cream base. Very nice look. Have fun and ask wherever you buy your makeup if they refund makeup. I think CVS does. Make up is expensive and you can't afford to experiment if you can't return stuff for a refund. MaryKay also has a moneyback guarantee as well and they are hypoallergenic. With MaryKay I use their purple shadows and their bronze eyeliner. I also use their seashell shadow as a base and their clove eyeshadow.
I think that golden and bronze tones on dark eyes are the always a good bet. Look in a magazine to see what looks best on dark eyes, and do that. You can do about anything you want to as long as you do it tastefully. It also depends a lot on your skin tone as to what eyecolors will work best for you. I love to use dark brown kohl eyeliner also (around the inside rims of the upper and lower eyes). Really makes dark eyes stand out.
try white or silver it will really bring attention and its mysteriously sexy. Try purple too.
Brown shades enhance your eye color- lavenders make it pop for a rich, intensified brown!





Chocolate shades enhance your eye color鈥?grapes make it pop for your boldest brown yet!
  • aurora
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color