Thursday, December 10, 2009

-GIRLS- How often do you wear makeup? (mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, foundation etc)?

Just curious!!





I usually only wear mascara and eyeliner if im going out somewhere nice but ill wear a eyeshadow and sometimes foundatoin every day anyways.





And also how old are you? Im 19.-GIRLS- How often do you wear makeup? (mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, foundation etc)?
i wear makeup everyday....i use Dinair Airbrush Makeup though and its all water based so its not bad for my skin....ive been using it for the past 2 years and i love it...i use it as my concealer/foundation, blush, eyeshadow, and bronzer. its honestly the best makeup ive ever used.-GIRLS- How often do you wear makeup? (mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, foundation etc)?
I'm 14, and I wear makeup everyday. I feel it gives me more self confidence and helps me get the hang of makeup faster (:
im 13 and i wear mascara eyeshadow eyeliner


sometimes i wear lip gloss


i dont weat foundation
Some people can get away with wearing nothing! Like you for instance, I bet you have flawless skin and have no real intentions of wearing anything to do with makeup to make you look better.





On the other hand, most people have trouble with uneven skin tones and need some kind of tinted moisturiser or foundation for coverage.
i'm 14 wear a translucent powder (cause i'm paranoid about shiny oily skin) mascara, lip balm, and sometimes blush if my face looks really pale.





if i'm going out i'll wear everything above a powder foundation (still fairly sheer), a neutral pink shimmery eyeshadow, lip gloss, and possibly eyeliner.
i am 12 and i use mascara and concealer everyday. i only wear eyeshadow, eyeliner, foundation, and blush once in a while.
im 17, have mild acne, but i wear eyeliner and mascara and lipstick/lipliner everyday. three times a week or so ill wear the organic powder i have.
i only wear makeup when i go to school


im in the 10th grade
I'm 15. I wear makeup everyday (except lazy days when I stay in the house!). I wear light eyeshadow and concealer. If I go out for a friends party or something I will wear darker eyeshadow and/or eyeliner, with mascara. I like to keep it simple :)
i only wear it when im going out with people. and im 15.
i where it every day. all of it except for blush.





mine???


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
I'm 13, and wear it whenever I feel like it, or if I'm dressing up. (:
I only wear eyeliner, mascara...maybe i might add some things...


I like wearing makeup if i go out for long or so, like going to the mall, restaurants, etc...


I don't usually wear makeup if i'm going out for awhile, like just picking something up or just looking around stores with my mom...


Since school is starting i'm going to wear makeup more fruequently, but not every school day like i did last school year...


I'm 12 btw....
I wear Mascara,Blusher and foundation whenever I go out of the house and eyeliner when i go out out of school (can only get away with natural make-up to school) I wear lip-gloss when Im going out out of school.I normally only wear eyeshadow when its a special occasion or a party or something.When Im around the house I dont bother to put any on or if im just going to Tesco or somethign like that.Im 14 :)
umm if i leave the house i wear at least mascara, and depending on how much time i have and how my skin is i put on other things usually eye liner and shadow, powder, foundatin, blush/bronzer,.
lipstick and lip balm everyday


eyeshadow 5 times a month [ when i feel like wearing it]





im 25
I'm 14.








foundation/concealer - school / going out at night


mascara - if I am going anywhere


eyeliner - school or somewhere with my friends


eyeshadow - school if there is a reason to look good, and going out at night


cheeks/contouring - school / going out anytime


lip gloss - everyday


lipstick - sometimes a subtle shade to school, and darker if going out at night





hope this helps ! xoxo
15


I wear it Everyday.


I wear eyeliner and mascara.
im 15, and i wear makeup everyday that i go to school and when i go out somewhere nice.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color