Thursday, December 3, 2009

What color eyeshadow/eyeliner looks best on girls with brown eyes?

Well, if you have black hair, use black eyeliner and if you have brown or blonde hair, use brown eyeliner. For your eyeshadow, just watch this video:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLsAHA2-N鈥?/a>





I think it's a really nice look, especially if you have brown eyes :].


Hope this helps!What color eyeshadow/eyeliner looks best on girls with brown eyes?
well i have brown eyes and i use light brown, and dark gray its called charcole and i always get complements on how pretty my brown eyes are and i use black mascara








: ) hope i helpedWhat color eyeshadow/eyeliner looks best on girls with brown eyes?
Purple!
i have grey eyes with dark blond/red hair. I would use mauve/purple or grey or charcoal. I agree with the others too.
My opinion would be black eyeshadow and eyeliner , a dark color would bring out your brown eyes .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color