Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do guys like girls that have pretty eyeshadow or rather have none?

I wear bronzer eye liner and mascera and thats it. I always get compliments on my eyelashes cause theyre so naturally long but i want to start wearing the kind of smokey eyeshadow look. Do guys find this attractive or would have rather have us look more natural with less makeup??Do guys like girls that have pretty eyeshadow or rather have none?
Depends what you look like. Also depends on what he likes...Do guys like girls that have pretty eyeshadow or rather have none?
It Really depends on the guy. My type would say that you look beautiful without the make up, but we know that girls sometimes would like to wear some make-up for their man or even themselves. And theres also dudes that are picky with their girls wearing a certain make-up. So If you have a layed back guy like I am then don't really worry about it. But If he is a needy and picky boy then get his opinion on it. I Hope I Helped Your Problem.
Personally I don't like looking at girls with eyeshadow. I don't think it looks good at all and it takes away from your eyes which are the best part of the face without the added glam. I don't know about other guys but for me, natural beauty is best

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color