Thursday, December 10, 2009

What color of clothes and eyeshadow looks good with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes? Help girls!!!?

Out fits definitely depend on skin tone, but I have dark brown hair and brown eyes so luckily I know what eyeshadow looks good.





Try: Lavender on the lid


Dark brown in the crease


Light brown as the highlight


Also, use plum liner. It can be hard to find, but Almay makes it and it can be found in most drugstores. You could also use an anglebrush dipped in a plum loose powder shadow.





For a more dramatic look:


Metallic Brown on the outer half of the lid


Goldish Vanilla on the inner half


Blend with an eye brush


Voila! you have a fabulous evening look!


add a little lipgloss and you're good to go!What color of clothes and eyeshadow looks good with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes? Help girls!!!?
For clothes, it doesn't matter what color your hair and eyes are, its your skin tone. Usually if u have blue eyes, blue shirts look nice, but that doesnt help if u have brown eyes. You can still wear a brown shirt, just if your hair is up, or if it is silky shirt you can wear it down.


To accentuate your eyes, browns and golds on the eyes would look pretty. Remember, it should go well with the skin tone. Smoky eyes would also look nice.





Hope that helps =]What color of clothes and eyeshadow looks good with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes? Help girls!!!?
I think neutral colors on your eyes- golds, browns, beiges. Line with bronze, or brown, not real dark black.


For the clothes, try vibrant, clear colors such as periwinkle (purplish blue), turquoise blues, and fuschias.
For eyeshadows, I would say you could carry off bolder colours, like greens and plums (in more muted tones) - just make sure you dont go bold everywhere, e.g. green eyeshadow, red lipstick. For clothes I would steer clear of wearing all over neutrals, i.e. browns, beiges, unless you're working somewhere very conservative and dont want to stand out. In general I would say bright coloured clothes would work on you as long as you wear something neutral as well to balance it out. Look at some famous brown eyed, brown haired celebs like Eva Longoria for some inspiration too!
Dark brown eyes, you're suppose to wear blue eye shadow. Not flashy. It will definitly make excentuate your eyes. It will totally look fab. Clothes, anything. Definitly lighter colors. I don't know your skin tone but definitly try out blues/pinks and greens!!
My hair and eyes are extremely dark brown, and I like to wear red. For eye make up, I wear neutrals in the day, but turn up the heat at night. I go for brights--pinks, purples, blues, greens--from those mineral make-up people at the mall. Not Bare Escentuals, but the ones that sell from the kiosks/carts in the middle of the mall. They sell some fun colors. Make-up has to be fun sometimes, right? Good luck!
I've always heard that purple eyeshadow was supposed to bring out dark brown eyes nicely (that's my color of eyes too) but it doesn't have to be too gaudy or anything. Also white clothes are supposed to look good with dark hair. But I like wearing brown too.
My sister has dark hair, eyes, and skin. I would definately say that the lighter colors are the best. I also liked the white gold look with her jewelry rather than yellow. I think blue is really pretty, you dont want to look like your 10 cents, so not too much eye shadow. The shirt color is pretty in bright blue or pink.
clothes depends on your skin tone, but a blue eye shadow (just a bit) would most likely look good
I like to go for the neutral colors on brown hair and eyes. You can try shades of orange, coral, gold, taupe. Neutrals are definitely fail proof. When you are tan or have a dark complection, a coral top and soft gold eyeshadow looks so hot!
I would recommend light (little shiny) whitish pink for eyeshadow and dark brown eyeliner though it depends on shape of your eyes. (pink eyeshadow makes eyes little puffy if your eyes are small. but that's where the eyeliner comes!) Clothes - I don't think your hair color or eye color matters. Anything you like to wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color