Thursday, December 10, 2009

Girls who have that COASTAL SCENTS EYESHADOW PALETTE?

Do these eyeshadows really work and last long wheather its the matte or ultra shimmer as people say??Girls who have that COASTAL SCENTS EYESHADOW PALETTE?
yesssssss they are kinda almost really pigmented


and it doesn't matter if its matte or shimmer


although shimmer kinda stays longer for me? :o lol :)








GET IT :D!Girls who have that COASTAL SCENTS EYESHADOW PALETTE?
I have a palette and I found they work very well, but they work better if you use an eyeshadow primer first.
beware if you hae a sensitive skin


it made my skin irratated
I have the 88 Shimmer one. i got it a few months ago and its great if you're starting out. its really pigmented but i found a few of my shadows to be powdery but when my sister got hers a few days ago all hers were fine. They work best with a base like urban decay primer potion. the colors stay true when put on and you dont need too much since its highly pigmented. I would say to get the shimmer one because my friend has the matte and she didnt like it as much because some of the colors didnt show up as well as the shimmer palette.
I have the Ultra Shimmer 88 pallette.


I love it. It works great.


It blends well and lasts long if you have a good base.


Its great for people just starting with makeup.
dude it TOTALLY LASTS! If you use a primer/base underneath. Like I used my TFSI and then a small amount of NYX Jumbo pencil then I use pink as a few swatches on my hand. I forgot it was on there and like I had to do the dishes so my hands had to be in water like over 30+ times and the color of the pink eyeshadow was still so VIBRANT! I have the 88 matte palette btw

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color