Thursday, December 10, 2009

Girls only!! What color eyeshadow are you wearing today?

none.Girls only!! What color eyeshadow are you wearing today?
'none' is not the best answer for this question. lol Report Abuse
Girls only!! What color eyeshadow are you wearing today?
Lol@funnymysterygurl hahaha Report Abuse

It's none!
Violet
none at all
Purple.
brown and coral
i'm not wearing any...





%26lt;3.
I really dont wear makeup, but if I was I would be wearing a bronze color.
black
Bronze
I'm not wearing any
nothing right now...
black
I got on nothin but black eyeliner. i know its not eye shadow but when i put a lot on and i spear it on my lid it looks like eye shadow.
pink and purple
None
White
Black, I know I am a guy, but Marilyn Manson wears it!!!








You have to check this out!!!! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
none.





but yesterday it was blue/purple
None...I don't wear make-up. Natural Beauty here!! lol
Purple.
Brown~~
Light brown with a dusting of gold on top.
pink and brown
Sparkly tanish color...called sandy beaches. When I wear pink, although I like it, my eyes look funny to me.
tinge on the browbone and grey on the lid
I very rarely wear make up, only for some very special occasions. I don't like the way I look with it.
I don't wear eye shadow..
I don't need any, sweetie.
shimmer brown %26amp; shimmer pink -very pretty-
Nothing at the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color