Thursday, December 3, 2009

If a girl wears blue eyeshadow....?

would you think she's bold, fake, confident, pretty, etc..? just curious.


not like blue blue, like an aqua or turquoise.If a girl wears blue eyeshadow....?
It depends on the shade, and wha the girl looks like. If it doesn't compliment her it can look very trashy.


Blue is one of the hardest colors to pull off.


I prefer neutrals.If a girl wears blue eyeshadow....?
I wear blue sometimes and it makes my eyes pop. I also tone it down or BLEND with a green, purple, or brown. My eye make up usually looks exotic.





Also, a little blue at the outer corner of your eyes can make your eyes look bigger (for people with SMALL EYES)





You have to have the right complexion, eyes, hair, everything for it though.





And if you have the wrong shade, it can look old ladyish (I know SOOO many old ladies who who blue eye shadow)






It depends... If her eyes are blue, then it would just simply be way to much BLUE for one face... but if they were green it would be just right... I have brown Eyes and BLUe eye shadow has never worked for me too well... But it would also depend on the top the girl would be wearing.... Of course Nothing clashing with the blue....
I don't think it makes a difference?





I wear blue eyeshadows. Various shades. And I wear basically any colour that I can find.





I personally find that as long as the eyeshadow is blended properly then it is fine.
My best friend Kailee wears blue eyeshadow. It's really cute on her. I think blue eyeshadow makes girls look beautiful.
i think if the blue matches her eyes/face


then she is confident and bold





but if it clashes


then shes a follower/fake





and depends on how much she cakes on
i dont know.. i dont wear make up because im ';bold'; or ';confident'; i just wear what i want and what i feel like putting on haha.
I think it can look very bold and pretty if it's done right! If it's done wrong then it can look a little trashy
depends alone as it apply neatly and she have on some blue pretty
ew-trashy.
i always wear like aqua/turquoise because it brings out my eyes :]
I think it looks fake and tacky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color