Thursday, December 10, 2009

Any girls out there who don't think eyeshadow suits them?

Trivial question I know but eyes shadow just never seems to suit me much except for really nude colours...it's probably the application and my choice of colours but I was just wondering if theres any ladies out there in the same boat or whether it's just me.Any girls out there who don't think eyeshadow suits them?
oh definetly, eyeshadow doe not go with me either. Only like the light colors, but I would like to wear like pink, or blue.. whatever goes with my outfit.. but it never works. :(Any girls out there who don't think eyeshadow suits them?
I dont think it suits me either, I think it might be because of colour choice and because I have quite a large eye lid, (fold - I think its called in the professional world of make-up) haha. I think because I have dark eyes some colours (I find) drown them out, although some people think it look nice. Id say it depends on what you like and feel most comfortable wearing, I prefere to wear as little as possible, and dont really see eye shadow as something essential.
I have the same problem. I usually stick with natural colors like light brown or goldish colors. I really don't look (at least i feel) good with any kind of color on my eyes. I tried this really pretty lavender shadow, and i dont know, it just looked WEIRD.





I dont know lol








maybe some people just dont look good with alot of makeup
Tha Same With Me. I Have Pale Skin When I Have Nothing On My Face e.g. Foundation, Bronzer, Blusher etc. And Some Of The Colours Of Eye Make-Up I Wear When I Have A Full Face Of Make-Up On, Doesnt Go When I Have Nothing On.





So, I Think That It Just Depends On Your Skin Colour And Whether You Suit It Our Not. But Also Depends On How Much You Have Put On And Your Method Of Applying.








Hope That Helped :)


xx
(Ignore avatar, I'm a girl)





I don't wear any make up. If you don't think it suits you, don't wear it! Wearing make up when you don't need it isn't good for your skin anyway: people keep asking why my skin is nice even without make-up and the answer is because I've never put chemicals on it!
Well i don't really feel the need to wear any make-up i used to but i just felt there was really no need anymore so i stopped wearing it. So i guess i feel the same no make-up felt like it suited me.
Well I have only tried white and silver eyeshadow on me, and they look ok I think they'll suit everyone really because the colours brighten the eyes up making them more pretty. I think Gold goes really nice with people who have dark skin though.
Yes Totally it neva suits me evrey colour seems to be rong ! i end up just putting a tinny bit of concealer/foundation on top of mi eyelids just gives a tiny bit of colour but without lookin ridiculous :(






Yeah im the same, people say it looks good cause i got big blue eyes, but i hate the stuff, just eyeliners good for me.









I think eyeshadow looks alright on everyone as long as you have the right tone on your skin, if it doesnt suite then the colour doesn't suite you.. If that makes sense?


Hope i helped.
Yes! I never wear eyeshadow.. if I do it's just a nude sheer, shimmery color. other than that, I don't think it suits me at all! I can't wear it.. I look so funny.
YES!!. i look like horrible in such shades, black looks like as if someone punched me, the other colors just look clownish.





I agree its only nudes that look well.


Just stick with the eyeliner.. :]
yep... yr not alone!


i use 2wear every sort of colour until i noticed that it jus didnt suit me. i only use light colours such as peach, very light pinks and light browns. hope this helps! xxxx :)
lol i feel the same way


i just stick to eyeliner if i feel like doing something different
Eyeshadow looks ridiculous on me. xD


And then you see some girls with bright blue and it looks lovely.:(
I find it hard to find a shade that I like AND suits me.


:)
i hav the same prob.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color