Thursday, December 10, 2009

Guys: Do you think girls look like clowns when they wear eyeshadow, Girls:Do you wear it?

I was just wondering because I'm going camping with the guy that I like this weekend and I just got green eyeshadow and I don't know if I should wear it. I don't want him to think that I look like a clown or anything!!!Guys: Do you think girls look like clowns when they wear eyeshadow, Girls:Do you wear it?
make-up has to be applied right...if you over do it. It looks trashy...the way it should look is natural...the big thing these days is the smokey look..it can be done with several different colors but it is very subtle....Guys: Do you think girls look like clowns when they wear eyeshadow, Girls:Do you wear it?
Try it out beforehand, just to be safe.





I use a base shadow, [about the same shade as my skin tone], and slick it over my [top]lids, top and bottom, and then use a white, sparkly cream shadow on my top lid, all the way to the brow. I use black liner or liner shadow in a thicker line, on my bottom lid, about halfway in.





So yes, I wear [cream] shadow.
I wear eyeshadow. But nuetrals.
Yeah I wear eye shadow. But if you decide to wear it,don't go overboard. You don't want to look like a clown like you said. Just put a little on. Bring out your natural beauty.
i don't wear it to anywhere unless it's a special occasion...and even then i'm careful...i usually just go natural though...
absolutely, it looks bad.





it does make you look like a clown if not applied properly
Depends how you wear it, if you apply it well. I'm a girl, but I'm going to answer the guy's question. Some girls look like totally clowns! Lol, because they put it on bad and put on really weird colors that don't compliment their skin or eyes.





I wear it usually for evening attire.
I have a lot of guys who I hang out with so I can clearly and honestly answer both questions for you.





Guys: They think girls look like clowns when they wear too much. Don't wear it thick like avril lavagne if you plan on wearing makeup in public, etc. The thing about makeup is it's supposed to emphasize your features, not hide them! The trick is to only outline your eye slightly, and put a thin line on the top. Here's a link that might help you out:





http://www.jurgita.com/articles-id161.ht鈥?/a>





Girls: I myself do not wear makeup at all, excluding special occasions - though I'm fortunate enough to not get pimples, and have clear skin. Here's how I see it, if a guy can't appreciate how you really look, don't bother. I mean, try to look nice, because it's rude not to, but don't change who you are because of it. As for the wearing make up camping, I suggest you don't wear it then. Maybe if you go somewhere else while your camping, but there's a lot of outdoor activities involved when you're in the wilderness and the last thing you want is to worry about your makeup, or your hair. Be comfortable, and relaxed so this guy can get to know the REAL you. Guys actually like that sort of thing, at least in my experience. Plus, would you really want to be with this guy, if you had to go on pretending who you were?





I hope all goes well, and that this advice helps you out.





Good luck!
i dont wear it....
i prefer natural beauty, only lip gloss sometimes. maybe eye shadow in a really faint color.by the way - girls dont look like clowns at all. unless they dress up in a clown suit,
I love it ! Maybe wear it with some neutral color so it's not so bright(: if it makes your eyes pop then he'll be looking at your eye color.
Too much of anything is always bad. Nothing wrong with make-up,but apply it the way it'll match up with your face. Besides, men usually love natural, plain and simple ';faces';. No ';artificial flavorings';!
Why are you bothering wearing eyeshadow at camp??? I mean, are you just going there to impress a bunch of useless guys, or to actually do something???
I don't wear it - I think it's weird. Natural beauty is much more appealing to me.
No, I don't think girls look like clowns in eye shadow, but you are going camping and I'd say make up is not really a necessity out in the woods. What it will do is let the guy know you're trying to impress him, and eye shadow isn't going to change the way he sees you.


Personally, I'd say save the color for a fun night when you're home.
You actually wear make up when you go camping? That's so not cool and yes, all that stuff on your faces make you all look like circus clowns.
I don't care if girls wear eyeshadow or not. The only time I don't like it is when they have thick layers of it, that just looks creepy.
for camping i wouldnt, camping: the most i would wear is a small bit of eye liner and a thick line of mascara. i would stay away from eye shadow.
GO FOR IT. MAKE HIS WORLD.
if your going camping i wouldn't wear it. it also depends upon what color your eyes are. brown eyed girls should wear light purple or brown eye shadow. blue eyes: blue or darker brownish colors. anyway i wouldn't wear green i would wear more natural colored eye shadow. natural make up is totally in right now. don't put too much on. hope i helped!
You'll look glamorous not like a clown.
well if its like a brown or a color like that. But dont wear blue or purple or any brite colors that will make ur eyelids get all the attention u so dont want that. U dont wnat him to think tat u let ur 3 year old sister do ur makeup!
i wear nutrel colors and i wouldnt wear it, it may be a lil too much.
no I dont wear that because I like the natural look
If you are going camping ,,, definitely do not wear very much green eyeshadow,,, only enough to enhance your looks


Too much does make a woman look clowinsh. My preference is no make-up at all.


Let you natural beauty show for itself...
no i dont put make up on at all i dont really need it i look the same with make up on except the colored eyeshadow etc
I like black eyeshadow.
I don't wear any make-up. The closest thing to make-up I wear is chapstick.


However, don't wear make-up when you go camping. First of all, you're supposed to be ';roughing it,'; and make-up is not doing that. Secondly, it makes you look too high-maintenance and primpy, which would put me off you if I was a guy.
Not if its done right, Looks pretty!!!!!!!
Wear the eyeshadow. Eyeshadow doesnt make you look like a clown as long as it isn't in extreme colors and it's put on properly.
wear a little.. there is nothing wrong with wearing makeup as long as you don't over do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color