Thursday, June 24, 2010

What's your favorite eyeliner/lip gloss/foundation/concealer/pow… ETC?

I haven't really tried new make up in a long time, so I was wondering what everyone's favorite was?What's your favorite eyeliner/lip gloss/foundation/concealer/pow… ETC?
my favorites:





Eyeliner: Almay Waterproof black eyeliner or Wet n' Wild LIquid Eyeliner.





Lip Gloss: C.O. Bigelow lip balm found at Bath %26amp; Body, Burts Bees Pomegranate lip balm, Bonnebell Vanilla Frosting lip gloss, and Alba Coconut Cream Clear Lip Gloss.





Foundation: Bare Minerals, Physicians Formula Talc-Free Mineral Wear, Clinique Superbalanced Foundation, or Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation.





Concealer: Physicians Formula Green Concealer Stick or Rimmel Recover Anti-Fatigue Concealer.





Powder: Jane Cosmetics Loose Shimmer Powder or Physicians Formula Talc-Free Loose Powder





Mascara: Rimmel Lash Maxxx Mascara or Clinqiue High Impact Mascara.





Lipsticks: Any Revlon ColorStay lipsticks or Almay Hydrating Lipsticks.





I hope this helps, Good Luck!What's your favorite eyeliner/lip gloss/foundation/concealer/pow… ETC?
eyeliner - rimmel


eyeshadow - No7 and revlon


foundation - rimmel


bronzer - benefit


concealer - rimmel


mascara - benefit


lips - stain from benefit and gloss from maybelline
I LOVE everything I have tried from Bee-Luscious. This is the first time I have found everything I need and like in one place. I like the idea that I can get everything I need in one brand. These are very high end products but well worth the extra money!!! If your interested just type in Bee-Luscious on Google. They have a ton of make-up and skincare to look at and they have a holistic line too if your into that.
No 7
for concealer, i use cover girl conealer stick


foundation, i use Clinique


for blush i use maybeline


as for lips, i just use lip balm with no tint, sometimes chap stick
Hi!


Just so you know, the eyeliner that i use has been discontinued now that they have Goldie and Vincent Longo and what not.





Also, I don't use mascara, foundation or powder.





Eyeliner: Beauty by Nature, bath and body works, in brown.


Lipgloss: Beauty Rush, victoria's secret, in strawberry fizz


Bronzer: Physicians' Formula, cvs, in summmer eclipse





And that's all I use. REMEMBER THE GOLDEN RULE WITH MAKEUP: LESS IS MORE!
Maybeline matte mousse foundation is a good one x
Dream matte mouse foundation! collection 2000 black eyeliner, Any brand of green eye shadow, Any lipgloss as long as its clear!





What colour n shades you use are obviously going to be different for you it depends on your colouring hun xxx
I use this foundation: http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/138300…





This eyeliner: http://content.ulta.com/images/products/…





This for my lips: http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/VirtualCont…





This powder: http://www.maybelline.co.uk/includes/l29…





This mascara: http://www.maybelline.com/images/product…
LANCOME, it is the best. a bit expensive but lasts for ever. it doesn't cause any skin issues, and they full full range of everything.
eyeliner- bourjois but when I have the money I love Urban decay's 24/7 liner


lip gloss- Don't really do gloss, I prefer stains (body shop)


foundation- clinique almost makeup


concealer - body shop flawless skin protecting concealer


dont use powder


blush- at the moment Im using Revlon Golden Affair in berry daring


mascara - There are so many I'd rather be using but my eyes are so sensetive I can only use almay.
eyeliner- maybelline


lip gloss- Revlon


foundation- covergirl


concealer- covergirl


eye shadow- clinque or bonnie bell


blush- covergirl


mascara- covergirl
eyeliner:loreal


lip gloss: maybelline lolly pink


foundation: I dont wear it


Powder: same as ^
  • hair show
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color