Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm 14, what kind or color of eyeshadow, mascara, and lip gloss should I wear. I look like my avatar.?

Gold eyeshadow, black define-a-lash mascara and a shimmering pink lipglossI'm 14, what kind or color of eyeshadow, mascara, and lip gloss should I wear. I look like my avatar.?
That's alot of makeup for a 14 year old :) You should stick with some lipgloss and skip the rest....I'm 14, what kind or color of eyeshadow, mascara, and lip gloss should I wear. I look like my avatar.?
hey, im 14 too, and the only thing that i can't stand are people who wear eyeliner and don't know what there doing. very subtle pinks, whites, and browns work best for me, and for mascara use almay anything, and instead of lip gloss, or in addition to lip gloss, try a VERY sheer blush, but whatever you do, don't wear foundation or powder, because if you put too much on it's automatic '; HEY, IVE GOT MAKEUP ON'; make your face look like you wake up looking fabulous!!!!
For eyes something very subtle like a very very light shimmery beige, mascara- go with brown and lip gloss clear.





Personally, I prefer to see younger girls with less make up- it seems more mature for little to no make up on young females who want to wear it
At 14, you want to keep it fresh and cute


Covergirl has a line of eyeshadows that are sparkly and light, try the 'girly pinks'... I have them and they look great on anyone.


Light pinks, blues, beiges, whites, or greys are alright as long as you don't cover your whole entire lid with it. If you have brown or hazel eyes, a light brown will good too. Try COVERGIL in 'Cafe'.





Lipgloss needs to be kept not-so-glossy at all times-- for EVERYONE! Not just 14-yr-olds. Try clears or pink, corals... lip smackers and vitagloss ones are a good way to go.





If you're blonde, brown mascara.


If you have dark hair, you can try going for black.


If you already have nice dark lashes, uses clear mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color