Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do u girls like lip gloss or eyeshadow more and do yall like bags or wallets?

I've always been more into lipgloss than purses or wallets.





But out of the latter, I prefer wallets. I have way too much junk that I collect if I carry a purse and then I can never find what I'm looking for. If I just carry a wallet, everythign is all in one place and easy to find.Do u girls like lip gloss or eyeshadow more and do yall like bags or wallets?
lip gloss and bags!Do u girls like lip gloss or eyeshadow more and do yall like bags or wallets?
lip gloss and bags too
lipgloss and bags.
lip gloss and bags
lipgloss because you can wear it with anything and bags because they are more fun :)
tote bags! and eyeshadow.


i hate lipgloss so unatural.
I'd say lip gloss and bags
lip gloss is like a girls best friend... always with them and bags because they are a great accessory
Lip gloss is most essential. As for bags or wallets... um both. You can't keep certain things in a wallet that you would be able to easily put in a bag, like lipgloss. And you can't just throw money into your bag. So you need both.
none of the above. lol. my weakness is fancy underwear.
I wear eyeshadow more than lip gloss. But I wear chapstick more than eyeshadow. And I like purses.
lip gloss and bags...totally
lipgloss AND eyeshadow is equal in my eyes





and bags rather than wallets!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color