Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Guys : what do u think of girls that wear really colorful eyeshadow like this? video inside?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-J266roM鈥?/a>








jwGuys : what do u think of girls that wear really colorful eyeshadow like this? video inside?
i think u should tell them mental.Guys : what do u think of girls that wear really colorful eyeshadow like this? video inside?
... whooaa, that's a lot of work!





looks kinda hot tho ... alluring and provocative





I'd think they were *maybe* too concerned about


appearances even *if* that appearance looks good





dunno .. tough question ... I might find myself wondering


how comfortable they'd feel about kissing if it would


mess up the makeup ... (just a passing thought)








but it really does look pretty
im not a guy =], but i think that some guys would like it and some wouldnt, its just what taste they have in chicks. like, my husband wouldnt like it at all, but i have some guy friends that would love it.
I think its cute,


i like that song by the used in the video also i caught fire is good too.
It looks great if you're going out somewhere but as a -morning- routine? I so wouldn't. She can pull it off easy because she has this moxie I get about her but I think any other girl might look like a hooker. :3
im not a guy but i love it and that's how do my make how most of the time:)is that you?shes really pretty%26lt;3
i wear colorful eyeshadow as well. i think they're cool.
Depends a lot on the person, I think on some girls it looks cute on others not so cute.
It's cute for the right occasion. I'd say lighter less bold shades for the day-time.
too much - there are ways to use color and be fun without overdoing it and still looking natural and tasteful
it's alright
ummm, no. dont like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color