Thursday, June 24, 2010

What color eyeshadow/liner/mascara/lip gloss should I use?

I have blonde hair with all different shades (like from corn silk to dirty blonde) and a fairish-to-barely medium skintone.





My eyes are a lightish blue-green color (think a lighter, bluer version of Urban Decay's Flipside eyeshadow, if that helps at all) with a dark circle of cobalt on the outside. They also have a kind of swirl of greenish gold.





My lips are a kind of dusty-rose (like Urban Decay's Kiss mixed with Purple Haze).








Any help at all with the right eyeshadow, gloss, liner, mascara, etc. would be SO appreciated! Thank you!What color eyeshadow/liner/mascara/lip gloss should I use?
Makeup Tips I


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b鈥?/a>





Makeup Tips II


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b鈥?/a>What color eyeshadow/liner/mascara/lip gloss should I use?
try a darkbluish or gray/darkgray eyeshadow, black liner, black mascara and clear lipgloss
eyeshadow- pink would look gorgeous.





liner- if you must, light brown, but I wouldn't bother.





mascara- brown or black/brown (avon superfull mascara makes your lashes beautiful..I use it religiously).





lip gloss- clear, pink, or clear with sparkles in it.





Help me keep my job and buy the items from avon (They seem really expensive, but most of these items are almost always on sale)!





Eyeshadow- True Color Eyeshadow Single in Privately Pink (Intro Price, $2.49, will be $4)


Liner- Glimmersticks Eye Liner in Cosmic Brown (Regular Price $6)


Mascara- Superfull Mascara in Brown or Black/Brown (Regular Price $8.50)


Lip Gloss- Glazewear Lip Color in Clear, Dazzling Diamonds, or Iced Pink (Regular Price $6)
eyeshadow- shades of rose %26amp; peach %26amp; bronzy colors


eyeliner-black or black-brown


mascara-black or black-brown


lip gloss- watermelon,berries,plums, %26amp; nude colors

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color