Thursday, June 24, 2010

What eyeshadow and lipstick/gloss is the best color for me?

I have dark brown eyes but NOT almost black looking. I wanna know what eyeshadow color makes them lighter but goes with my tan skin. My body is tan but i have a white face but it's a bit tan. I have dark brown hair with blonde highlights. What lipgloss color do you think would fit with my face? I don't want it to be like I have too much make-up but a blend in make-up. I don't mind if my eyeshadow or lipgloss stands out but matches with me. So what eyeshadow will make my eyes lighter? And a good matching lipgloss?What eyeshadow and lipstick/gloss is the best color for me?
here are some tips





# Brown, pink, blue and gold tones shadows look great against the rich brown of your eyes. The cool hues contrast well against warmer eye tones and will brighten the eyes to make them pop. Choose a shade lighter than your eyes for a natural, clean look or a shade darker for a sultry, dramatic feel.





# Choosing neutral shades of lip gloss color will keep the focus on your eyes and deliver a beautiful, clean look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color