Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Girls out there when applying eyeshadow say one colour I apply the whole lid or what ? what about three colour

When just applying one color, do it all over your lid. When applying three colors, apply one to your lid, one to your creases, and one from your creases to your brow.Girls out there when applying eyeshadow say one colour I apply the whole lid or what ? what about three colour
When applying one color, use it on your whole eyelid.





If you're doing three colors-


Use the darkest color in the crease of your eyelid, the lightest color on the browbone, and the mid-tone color on the eyelid.Girls out there when applying eyeshadow say one colour I apply the whole lid or what ? what about three colour
I usually do three colors: a lid color (which I'm careful NOT to put all the way to the inside corner of my eye), a lighter accent color above that (going not quite halfway from my lid to my brow), and a highlight color like a pearly white (from where the accent color stops to my brow). I also like to put a little bit of the highlight color on the inside corner of my eye.





When I wear just one color, I apply it almost the same way that I apply the three colors. Darkest on my lid avoiding the inside corner of my eye. Lighter above that as an accent. And barely there above that as my highlight. I DON'T put any color at the inside corner of my eye.
when applying one colour, just do it across the lid and i think u shud also do it up to the crease aswell 2 look nice.





when applying 3 shades, u apply the lightest all over the eyelid and up to the eyebrown. the mid shade goes across the lid and just above the crease. finally, the 3rd/darkest colour, u apply on the outa third and then blend inwards
I wear a color that contrasts with my eye color [my eyes are green so I use a purple color.] right along the lashes. This makes my eyes color stand out. Then I have this translucent, shimmery off whitecolor that I put on the rest of my eye lid, so it's not as dark.





You want to to accentuate, but now be completely obvious that you have makeup one.
During the day I line my eyes with green and do a super light sand color on the lid to make them pop...but at night I do three colors. several people have described it well.
the best way to do it is to use 2 or 3 colors. you put the first one only on the bottom lid, so that when you open your eyes you cant see it, and the second color that is a little lighter then the one you just put, at the very top, below your eyebrows all over the lid (above the other eyeshadow)


when you put three colors put the third one one the side (closer to your hair)
Single color, apply from lashes to brow bone. I never wear 3 colors during the day - it's just too much makeup. I wear one color from lash to brow bone then use a medium color as an eyeliner on top lid just at eyelashes and on bottom lid from outer corner to about middle or just slightly past it. Blend, blend, blend. That's a nice look for day-time. I also sometimes use one color from lash to brow bone (light pink or beige) then a slightly darker color (lavendar, tan) on my eyelid and blend it. Makes you look awake and alert even when you aren't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color