Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do you guys think that 12 is too young o wear lip gloss and eyeshadow.?

No, no at all. Go for it!!!Do you guys think that 12 is too young o wear lip gloss and eyeshadow.?
Well, I wear neither and I am 13. Not because my parents say No, but because I like the way I am. But I know many people started wearing makeup such as eyeliner and eyeshadow and lip gloss at the ages of 10-11. I don't think its to young to wear makeup. Hopefully your parents let you!


Good luck!!!Do you guys think that 12 is too young o wear lip gloss and eyeshadow.?
Nope, i was around 8-9 when i first started wearing make-up. I think you should start, i gives you a little heads up for when your a little bit older. The best items to start of with is a clear/tinted pink lipgloss and maybe a palette of different colour eyeshadows.
lip gloss should be acceptable but i don't know about eyeshadow. Besides, why wear make up if you don't need to. no i'm not a parent but i just feel as though teens and pre-teens focus too much on these things while they coukld be studying.
I don't think it's to young for just those two things. We aren't talking ruby red lip stick, my 2 and 4 yr old wear lip gloss! They love it! And eye shadow isn't a big deal. Although if you were to say eyeline and mascara, I would think that was a little to much...
no, thats the perfect age to wear it.


But, dont wear heavy eyeshadow.... and i would recommend trading your eyeshadow for mascara.. it better for younger people.
lip gloss is okay. but too young for eyeshadow. you shoud wear eyeshadow when you get older, because it dries out kid's eyelids and makes them wrinkly. even i don't wear eyeshadow! i prefer my lids smooth and moisturized!
Not these days...but be conscious about what you are wearing (if you are the 12 year old). If you're not the 12 year old, advise her to keep it simple with the eye make-up....there's a thin line between cute and looking way too grown....
well for me , not at all. i started wearing make-up when i was 11.


and that also meant i started taking care of my skin .


and my parent let me wear make-up. %26amp; im 12 right now.
i think minimal eyeshaddow is fine, but not too heavy. and lipgloss is good too but again if too much of either is used then the 12 year old may look too over done.
I'm a girl and i think its fine to wear lip gloss at that age.. I think its a little to young to be wearing any other make-up unless its concealor..
Lipgloss=Okay!=)......Eyeshadow=Not Okay. Why? Just remember. Makeup=Early Wrinkles.
Ha, I was wearing more than that when I was 12...But just wear sheer sparkly pink or coppery eyeshadows. It looks cute without going overboard.
no i started wearing eyeshadow, lipgloss, and mascara when i was 12 but just dont wear too much eyehsadow
Lip gloss is okay at 12 but I really don't think eyeshadow looks nice.I've seen little girls wearing eyeshadow and I think they look you know ...kind of weird.
lip gloss is definitely okay but don't wear an eye Shadow that is really dark.....but most parents disagree with that
I think 12 is too young for eyeshadow but not for lip gloss. I think lip gloss is great at any age...lol
lipgloss is fine


eyeshadow... not really
no eye shadow.





but definitely go for lip gloss, its so fun when you're younger.
Probably not, but some parents might.
no. reasonable age
too young for eye shadow but not lip gloss i wore lip gloss when i was like 10 or 11
nope...lots of people wear it at 12 it shouldnt matter.
Not if you don't over do it.
No, I started at like, 10.
no
lol no. as long as you dont look bad or immature
no, i dont think so..
no, I don't but parents think otherwise.
no i dont think so as long as u dont put on too much then its fine
nahh. ur perfect age to start wearing that kinda stuff. i started at 11
  • hair show
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color