Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do you think 8th grade is too young to be wearing eyeshadow, lip gloss, and mascara?

lipgloss us okay, but eyeshadow and mascara wait til high school.Do you think 8th grade is too young to be wearing eyeshadow, lip gloss, and mascara?
No not really I started wearing makeup when i was in seventh gradeDo you think 8th grade is too young to be wearing eyeshadow, lip gloss, and mascara?
When I was younger, my mom told me I could start wearing make-up when I became a teenager. I was so excited. I think you are the right age. Just don't overdo it.
personally, I don't believe that 8th grade is too young, but if you're using the answers you get to try to persuade your parents, don't do it. Trying to persuade your parents by using other people's opinions is not going to work (trust me from experience). They don't really care what other people think, they have their own rules. Just submit to them for a little while and eventually they'll let you wear it. Oh, and you might try asking them why they won't let you and work on whatever they want you to improve (a.k.a. attitude, maturity, diligence, grades etc.). Just a tip, but if this isn't for a parent-persuasion thing, then i don't think 8th grade is too young. I hope this helps!





xo tinkerbell xo
thats about when i sharted wearing make-up. i just wear some eyeshadow, lip gloss and mascara, no eye-liner, it makes me look like a racoon and its difficult to put on.


hope this helps.
No I dont think its too young at all, i was younger....just don't over do it. Careful with the amount and how drastic it is cuz sometimes you just end up lookin silly. try not to wear to much cover-up...if any. use colors more towards the natural side rather than like blue or green aahah have fun and experiment to see wut fits you best....ITS FUN!!
no, i started in 6th grade.
No, just as long as it is age appropriate. DRAMATIC is too much simple makeup is GREAT to start off with.
all at the sam time yes u r still young if ur in 8th grade so wait until highschool for the mascara wearing lipgloss is good enough if u need mascara n eyeshadow to look pretty then i would say only curl the eyelashes or use clear mascara after i curl them n use lipgloss its a very natural look so when u dont use it people wont think u look weird trust me


when i was in 8th grade my frined ude to wear all that make up n i asked her not to wear it one day n she was acting regular n a guy in our class asked her if she was sick or something but if was just because everybody was so use to seeing her with makeup so i would say go very simple so that in highschool u can have a different look n look prettier with the mascara
NOPE THATS ABOUT THE TIME I STARTED WEARING MAKE UP SO NO.....
No, in preschool I started wearing lipgloss... In first grade, I started to wear mascara... In fifth grade I wore eyeliner... I personally think make-up makes a person look better.





THE BEST TIP FOR MAKE-UP: Enhance your features. Don't take an eye pencil and scribble all over your face!





I've put a link to good mascara tips below:
No, that's when I started wearing all of that. If you think she's too young to wear the darker stuff, get her brown mascara and neutral eyeshadow colors. Also, instead of lip gloss, get her chap-stick that will give her lips some shine and color. For example, two great ones are Blistex silk and shine and Bonnebelle's Dr. pepper.
I Honestly do since im Mexican and wasnt allowed to wear makeup until I was 15. BUT I think some pastel colors for eye shadows, and some lip gloss would look ok. Not mascara, you'll look taky and like a hooker.
no not at all but don't cake it on. the eyeshadow so be neutral or pastel colors that look good with your complexion and eye color. and keep the mascara light. you don't won't clumpy string looking lashes... So not attractive
i dont think it is too young to start wearing make up.. i started wearing makeup when i was in 8th grade, but try to keep it low.. not to much eyeshadow and dont use concealer or foundation.
I don't think it's too young, but keep it subtle. When you are young your skin is so beautiful, so make sure you are taking care of it!
I think it's completely natural to want to experiment with makeup in eighth grade. You see it in magazines, television, and let's face it, who doesn't want to figure out how to be prettier? But one question I have is why do you want to wear it? If you just want to mess around and see what the different ways to apply it are, and what different looks you can come up with, I think it's fine to do on the weekends and with your friends, but I think wearing it to school may be a little inappropriate. If you are doing it to attract boys, then I think yes, you are way too young. Not to mention at that age, your skin is still is still maturing, and wearing makeup everyday will only clog pores and increase dirt on your face...creating pimples (which is much worse than going makeup-less). If it's something you have asked your parents about, and they have already said no, then once again yes, you are too young. Is lip gloss and mascara really worth getting grounded over? Do you really want to stay home while all your friends go out cause you couldn't stay away from the eyeshadow? I'm sure that's most people would agree it's not worth it. So take a look at why you want to wear it, talk about it with your parents, and see if you guys can come to a compromise (like lip gloss, but no eye makeup).
As long as you don't look like a clown or like you are 21. Lipgloss is ok and if you are using eyeshadow and mascara make sure its natural looking. I'm a sophmore in college and I still don't know how to wear make-up so I envy you!
Well, if you ask me, it's okay to wear lip gloss in the eigth grade. Maybe not lipstick, cuz it looks kind of odd...If you do go for lipstick, go for something soft...You don't want to over do it. Eyeshadow is probably okay, as well as mascara. But do NOT overdo it, cuz then youll end up looking ridiculous. Something soft. Barely noticable. Dont bring it on heavy.
It is really not the grade but your age is matter of concern. At younger age your skin is tender and the hard chemicals being used in these products may effect the natural glow. It is advisable to let it be natural. Try to lead a natural and healthy way of life style. Exercise well and keep your diet healthy and balanced. Improve your personality by using good manners and gaining knowledge. It will keep you attractive and probably you may not need these make up at younger age.
ok but not too much
Well, practically every grade eight wears makeup, so, if you want to, I think you should.
It's all fine as long as you make it look natural and not overdone. I'd use some blush too!
I am in eighth grade and I wear eyeliner, mascara, foundation and all that stuff. But if your parents don't want you to wear it, don't. Wait until they let you! It isn't that great wearing makeup. It usually gets in the way!
For the teacher - probably not. For the student, yes it is not needed or necessary. Go with the natural look as long as possible. Make-up is supposed to enhace your looks when you are dating, not when you are in school.
Lip gloss? No..not too young for lip gloss


Eyeshadow %26amp; Mascara..absolutely too young





Lil blush and lip gloss is fine though
uh no
NO!!


lol


i dont think so.


its a perfect time to start wearing it.


BUT NEVER TOO MUCH!! bleh :[[
No way! I am in 7th and i am not sure if u r a mom or the 8th grader but i certainly dont think so. I wear everything but mascara and eyeliner. My mom says I am to young but I really disagree. As long as you wash ur face properly I dont see what the problem is.
ya my mom only lets me wear lip gloss i cant even shave my legs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no not really, but when i was that age, i would just wear lip gloss and a little bit of mascara... no eyeliner. I didn't really care about what i looked like back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color