Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What eyeshadow colors should a girl with green eyes avoid....?

I have somewhat bright green eyes (don't really appear hazel-ish or blue-ish, they are a true green), and I've noticed that purples and browns really compliment my eyes... But I like to play around with all sorts of colors (pinks, peaches, bronzes, plums, etc.) and I was wondering which colors I should avoid? Let me know, thanks!


*Also, I have light brown hair and fair skin :)What eyeshadow colors should a girl with green eyes avoid....?
You are right, purples and browns are really good. Also try gold shimmer eyeshadow and possibly silver especially now that it is summer - gold will also look great with your hair and skin. pale green also looks good but is can also look really bad so you might want to experiment and see how it looks. Avoid pinks and yellows, they won't look very good. The best thing to do is to get a large cheap pallet of lots of different colour eyeshadows (as long as you aren't allergic to cheap eyeshadows) and try out different colours and see which ones work best then you can get good quality pallets of the colours you like - or stick to cheap ones - whatever is best for you. Perhaps watch some make up tutorials on youtube and experiment! hope this helps! :D x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color