Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Best eyeshadow and lip gloss color for me?

I have really dark brown hair so that it looks black, and the complexion of a blond - pretty pale, especially in contrast to my hair. But not goth-pale; kind of a golden pale... if you know what I mean? (It helps that I've been getting a tan from the beach :D) So I was wondering what color of eyeshadow and lip gloss would look best... I have hazel eyes, brown + green.Best eyeshadow and lip gloss color for me?
Coral/peachy lip gloss would look very nice and as for your eyeshadow, I`d go with shades of bronze- bronze makes hazel eyes ';pop';. I hope I've helped!Best eyeshadow and lip gloss color for me?
i think a very light brown eye shadow, and a clear lip gloss. that way you have a natural look, but still cute and noticeable.
Lmao u sounds like me :)





I love to wear, navy blues, emerald greens





Night out: Red lipstick always looks great


And regular: A pale pink
I would go with a golden brownish color for eye shadow and then i would go with either a pale pink or clear lip gloss
maybe a light brown eyeshadow and maybe a light lipgloss like pink or clear

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color