Tuesday, June 22, 2010

GIRLS- Mascara or Eyeliner? Lip stick or lip gloss? Eyeshadow or blush?

-Eyeliner


-Lipgloss


-Eyeshadow





You?GIRLS- Mascara or Eyeliner? Lip stick or lip gloss? Eyeshadow or blush?
-Eyeliner


-Lipgloss


-Eyeshadow





haha we have the same opinion ;]





i love lip gloss%26lt;3 especially victoria's secret beauty rush.♥








xGIRLS- Mascara or Eyeliner? Lip stick or lip gloss? Eyeshadow or blush?
MASCARA all the way. I'm blonde so my eyelashes are invisible without mascara lol


lipgloss


Blush - I'm really pale, I look like I'm sick if I don't put some color on my cheeks lol
Well I guess it would depend on the colours!! But I would prefer natural ones, and would choose:


mascara


lipstick


eyeshadow
For me, it has to be...





eyeliner


lipstick


blush
alot of mascara :) with some eyelinerr looks better tho


lipgloss all the way


eyeshadow love the different colors :)
depends, if i want to look more natural i use mascara lip gloss and blush....and/or sometimes a lip stix that stands out. ......but i mainly use all lol except that face makeup ewww..:)
mascara lipgloss eyeshadow


:)


I HATE EYELINER
Same


Eyeliner


Lipgloss


Eyeshadow
SAME!





Eyeliner


Lipgloss


Eyeshadow
-both


-lipgloss


-eyeshadow!
-Mascara


-Gloss


-Eyeshadow





:)
Eyeliner and eyeshadow
Mascara


Lipgloss


Blush
-Eyeliner


-Lipstick


-Eyeshadow
Mascara


Lip Gloss (or lip balm)


Eyeshadow


:)
Mascara


Lip Gloss


Eyeshadow
-Mascara


-Lip Gloss


-Eyeshadow
mascara


eye liner


and sometimes chapstick


but thats it :)
Mascara


Gloss


Blush
mascara


gloss


eyeshadow


:)
Eyeliner


Lip Gloss


Eye Shadow





:D
Mascara


Lip gloss


eye shadow
eyeliner


lipgloss


blush


maskara
Mascara


Lip Stick


Blush
Both (but if a had to choose, mascara), Gloss, eyeshadow:)
-mascara


-lip gloss


-blush!





like the natural look!!! =)
  • hair show
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color