Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Girls only: plzz tell me if this product is good its eyeshadow?

have any of you guys tried those EyeEnvy - Smokey Kit from sephora...i saw them 2day and wnt 2 see if they work..





links;


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P216902%26amp;categoryId=S10501%26amp;shouldPaginate=true





Its not working in link fourm but just copy and pasteGirls only: plzz tell me if this product is good its eyeshadow?
So, I have heard really mixed reviews about this product. Some say it is amazing and that you just need to get the hang of application. I also see the merit in having this if you travel. The down sides are that they *don't* fit every eye and if you eye isn't the right size then you either have too much shadow or gaps that you need to fill it. I think this looks really interesting but will stick to applying my own makeup.Girls only: plzz tell me if this product is good its eyeshadow?
BTW the link IS working. And this product, although on the higher end of costs on makeup, does work. The pre-shadow gel keeps the shadow in place. Its really important to follow the directions VERY carefully and do exactly what it says. The colors are not quite as vibrant as they show on the screen. And the brush is also of a higher quality. I would recommend this product.
I haven't tried the smokey one.. but i got the Exotic kit and I flipping LOVE it. It's kind of impossible to do makeup like the kit so I just bought it on a whim. And I love it. It works amazingly.


I wouldn't really buy the smokey one though. It's kind of a waste of money since doing a smokey eye look w/o the kit is easy enough
YEA OF COURSE ITS GOING TO WORK JUST U NEED TO KNOW HOW TO APPLY IT LIKE A MAKEUP ARTIST MAKE SURE YOU GOT A GOOD BRUSH AND BLEND FOR ALONG TIME IN A CIRCULAR MOVEMENT. BUT YUP THAT PRODUCT IS GOOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color