Thursday, June 24, 2010

I want yo know which colar of eyeshadow and lip gloss would be best for me....?

I want to look my best for the dance...and I want to know what colar of eyeshadow and lip gloss I shold ware. I have dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes but I am not that tan..Please helpI want yo know which colar of eyeshadow and lip gloss would be best for me....?
Clear lipgloss. Use natural / light blush colour on your eye lids and then a thin flash of blue or green accross your lids along the lash line, finish off with black eye liner into a little flick. Make sure the blue or green goes no further than the flick on the eye liner. I want yo know which colar of eyeshadow and lip gloss would be best for me....?
First off, what color is the dress...If you'd like to have a somewhat matching look, try to go with subtle, lighter colors of your dress.





As far as eye color - - you should stay with bronze, browns and rich purple tones (not eye-popping purples either...try staying within warm tones similar to orchid and violet) - my suggestion would be a rich warm lavender. I think these colors would bring out your eye color and make them sparkle! Make sure to complete the look with a Brown colored mascara. Brown gives your eyes a more natural rich look, where as Black tends to look fake.





For a lipgloss, I would stay in a neutral tone. If you're wanting to keep that rich natural, but still subtle beautiful look, stay away from bright colors (bright reds, bright pinks, etc - nothing bright!). To complete your look, keep your options open by going with a light, natural looking pink. Try matching close to your own lip color. Covergirl makeup has this lipstick that is amazing - it's called Outlast! The color that I would recommend for you, is either the Soft Pink Satin or Nude Satin. If you're wanting extra pouty-looking lip, or that extra glam look, I would consider going over it with a clear gloss.





As far as a foundation goes (I know you didn't mention this, but still good to know), I would again, stay with something neutral BUT natural looking. I really like the look(s) of the mineral makeup, that alot of women are using these days. Some of it can be quite pricey for the wallet (Bare Minerals, Bare Essentials, etc), but I find that Physicians Formula (found at walmart, target and other supermarket stores) does the same thing, for a fraction of the cost. Usually will run you around $10, their Mineral Wear Transluscent would probably be the best for you. I wear it everyday, and it helps cover blemishes, dark circles under the eyes, etc. One thing I have learned with wearing this type of foundation, vs. a liquid-type foundation, it's good to use brushes instead of your fingers or sponges. Try using a big blush-type brush for your overall face coverage. When you need to work on smaller areas, such as blemishes, use a smaller brush and work it in.





I hope this information helps you out! I'm sure you'll look smashing! And have fun!
UMM remember that natural beauty is the best beauty of all.


So dont wear that much makeup.


Because if you wear a lot of makeup . . . .


then it will damage ur skin and give u acne.


So just try to lay off it a little. no eyeliner. I mean not dark.


it can be light.
well your only in 6th grade.. so maybe just a light pink colored glossy lip gloss and eyeshadow probroally a gray or a green but nothing that stands out too much
Since you don't know how to spell, I'm assuming you're too young to be wearing makeup.
What color is your outfit???





I would go with a shimmer eyeshadow , and a nude/clear lipgloss
make your eyes natural..


but use black eyeliner on ur top eye lines, but white on the bottom..





n red ( really red one) for your lip!!








i think it's cute

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color