Thursday, June 24, 2010

Eyeshadow shades?

I have dirty blonde hair, medium brown eyes, and fair skin. Would pinks look good with my skin tone? What would be the best eyeshadow shades for me?Eyeshadow shades?
Yes! Pinks look great on fair skin. Any pastel color (light blue, lavender, pale green, peach) looks good on fair skin. I have fair skin too and I always found it hard to get eyeshadow colors that don't look too strong on me. Some dark colors can also look good, but not to use during the day. The dark colors look too strong for the day, but look good when going out at night. Some dark colors that look good are navy blue, dark purple, and olive green. Just stay away from really bright colors like hot pink or neon blue, because it looks ridiculous on fair skin!Eyeshadow shades?
Because you are fair skinned, I suggest using shimmery sheer light pinks to bring out your natural pink tones. STAY AWAY FROM DARK EYESHADOW AND LIPSTICK! The darker your makeup the lighter your skin looks, and you'll look very unhealthy-Which you don't want. Pink should be your signature color, but if you don't like pink try nude colors-Light browns, peaches, and anything in that range. You can wear any light color, but if you want to wear darker makeup wear sheer shades. Good luck.
Try gray, icey blue, light brown, bronze, green, sandish brown, and aqua blue. I have almost the same thing, and in fact I'm wearing icey blue eyeshadow now lol!
it sounds like ur colors would be cool tones pinks/blues/purples/gray/silver/icy whites think winter wonderland fresh colors and pinks in pastel but with a sheen not the matte pinks it wont do anything for u
Yes, I also have the same hair color, eye color, and skin tone! I wear light pink eye shadow all the time! I get a lot of compliments on it!
Blue would probably go really well.


Pink is a bit wierd with brown eyes.


Brown would look really good too.


Use pink as a blusher instead.
use maybelline 2-color eye shadow palettes in rose tints (thats what the color is called) it has like a rose color and a light pink. they look really good together.
I think the best makeup for girls with fair skin would be olvie green and a dark brown color
ya that would work
  • hair show
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color