Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is the best mascara,foundation,lip gloss, and eyeshadow?

beautiness!What is the best mascara,foundation,lip gloss, and eyeshadow?
these are my fav. mascaras:


Max Factor Lash Lift. you can find it in any supermarket.


Maybelline Great Lash. also in supermarket.


Lancome High Definition. in department stores.














What is the best mascara,foundation,lip gloss, and eyeshadow?
Its tough to make one product the best. For me I like:


Mascara:Jane hi fiber waterproof mascara in basic black (1.99 in kmart. Its my holy grail mascara!)


foundation:mary kay oil control foundation


lip glos:beauty rush from victoria secret


eyeshadow:MAC!


These are the best for me but everybody is different. Its up to you.
My favorite mascaras are called The colossal Volum' express and the great lash Mascara! You can buy them both at drug stores!





My favorite lip gloss is the wet slicks fruit spritzers by covergirl! there are shades for every skin tone! You can also find that at drug stores!





My favorite eye shadow is called Cherry by Urban decay and you can get it at Sephora!
the most beautiful ad professional mascara would probably be lash exact or something... its in a purple bottle (:


lip gloss, is eh...


i don't know about anything else(:








GET THAT MASCARA!! ITS AWESOME!
Mascara: lashblast


foundation: LA Minerals HOllywood face base


lip gloss: Avon


Eyeshadow: LA Minerals and MAC
best lip stuff- Lip Smackers


I don't know about mascara, foundation, eyeshadows,etc. they're all too fake to me..


Natural beauty is key for me.
I would really recommend Nu Skin product lines. all you need for skin care, the company can provide. the products are awesome!





you may email me for more info.
Cover Girl makes a very nice product that is inexpensive and has a lot of variety. And it works very well.
figure it out yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color