Thursday, June 24, 2010

What are some good eyeshadow shades for me?

What are some eyeshadow colors that go good with eyes that are like medium brown with a little green?





I want to wear some fun colors like green and blue and purple but I want to know what you think would go good with my eye color.What are some good eyeshadow shades for me?
I have green eyes as well...


If I want to play with different shades, I use a plum color.


It's almost like a purple, but darker.


It really pops the color.





Also, I sometimes put dark brown shadow as an eyeliner.


Don't use black...





Another way to really bring out your eye color, is to use like a tan shimmer around the corners of your eyes.


It gives a fresh look.





Good luck, and have funn!


=]What are some good eyeshadow shades for me?
dont do that unless you want to look like a freak. keep it natural looking, shades of brown.
green.....it look good on evry one
lime green or gold purple neons are always fun





good luck!
purple and green

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color