Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is it OK for a 13 year old girl to wear eyeshadow, lip gloss, and mascara?

My younger sister is 13 years old and she wears eyeshadow,lip gloss, and mascara. When I was 13 I was not allowed to wear makeup till now that I'm all most 16....Is that fair?Is it OK for a 13 year old girl to wear eyeshadow, lip gloss, and mascara?
It's only okay in moderation. A little lip gloss, light, maybe sparkly eyeshadow and a brush of mascara. That's sad that your parents are inconsistent with rules, but as a mature older sister, maybe you can teach her how to do it so it does look natural. Let her know she's pretty without it and pretty with just a little.Is it OK for a 13 year old girl to wear eyeshadow, lip gloss, and mascara?
at 13 i put on makeup to defy my parents. but my sister gave me clear mascara and chapstick to make me feel like i was still defying them but showed me that looking natural was a good look. so don't scold them or give them something to rebela gainst. Report Abuse

PLEASE GIRL, it's time for you to start driving and stop worrying what your mom lets your 13 year old sister doo that you think ';isn't fair'; boo hoo, get over it
well my mom let me were makeup when i was 12. i always looked older than i was and the makeup made me look even older, so 15 and 16 year old guys were hitting on me. so i think she made a wrong choice by letting me were it. and no i do not think its fair.
as a kid i dont know. but y hide outer beuty. i personlly dont like a girl with pounds of make up on there head. i think a girl should feel comfortable with her beauty. a lil make up is cool. its not fair. right. but things change. my older bro didnt have a TV in his room untill he was 18. im 15 and had a tv since i was 10 i feel srry though because i have more now then he did. u should talk to ur mom or dad and tell them or look out for ur sister and take her makeup away. but thats just my advice
i'm 14 i got to once i was in 7th grade
Yes it is too young to wear makeup. But no matter who is wearing it, YOU need an attitude adjustment, too much anger.
Well u r a teenager now right?


so this is the time in ur life where u make decisions. Just be YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its perfectly ok to wear lip gloss and mascara


mascara is subtle and it makes your eyes look effortlessly beautiful without looking too made up


lipgloss is ok, besides making your lips look great, it conditions them and prevents dryness, so its good for you





eyeshadow depends on what shade you wear


blues, greens and purples are unnatural


natural colors make you look cute and fresh,


like nudes, pinks and creams
i wore that when i wuz 13. it's not fair since u didnt get to-but the world's not fair. srry
I think it is fine, though personally I don't think anyone under 20 should wear makeup, unless they have serious acne, or very light skin/eyelashes/eyebrows.
Of course it's ok...if you want her to look like the town prostitute. Girls that young should, in my opinion, stick with the ';Ivory Girl'; look. Freshly scrubbed and wholesome. Besides, all that ';whorepaint'; can't be healthy for young skin.
It's not a matter of fair...


If u really love ur sis, u won't speak ill of her...


U should concern 'bout her...


I'm sure u don't want her to wear make up...


So why not u tell her by urself???


Tell her not to wear make up...


She's really too small to do like this...


Being the elder, u shouldn't get jealous of ur sister...


If u think it's not good, u should talk to her...
Is it fair? No. But life isn't fair, and neither are parents sometimes.





Is it healthy for her as a kid? Probably not. A little tinted lip balm or something is OK, but not the full face armor. It gets kids too focused on their looks. Just be a kid for now.





She should get out of puberty first before she tries to be a woman.
well for a 13 year old girl she could wear lipgloss and maybe a bit of light eyeshadow, so it looks natural


u could teach her this, how to wear makeup and make it look natural
i started wearing makeup when i was 11. i wore eye liner eyeshadow lip gloss blush mascara... I think its better to start wearing make up at a younger age so by the time you are older you are more experienced and cam play with you makeup more. now i am able to enhance my eyes instead of making my self look like a gothe freak
WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO GROW UP AND LOOK OLDER FASTER. NATURAL BEAUTY IS BETTER. I DON'T USE MAKEUP MAYBE A LITTLE GLOSS, BUT I DON'T HAVE TO. JUST SLOW DONE AND DON'T RUSH YOUR TIME WILL COME.
Well I'm assuming you're the oldest, many parents ';easy up'; on the younger children. If you think it isn't fair, then you're being a little silly. Does it matter now? You're almost 16 and I assume you can wear make-up now.





Think of it this way...there will be a lot of thing's you'll do before your younger sister can. Relish in the good things, don't sweat the things you cannot change. It'll just give you heartburn when your older!





Keep smiling!
yah cause i started wearin makeup at 7 nd i still am and i am 12
For my daughters...the rule is 16 and just for lip gloss, except for special occassions, but now-a-days, poeple want others to grow up too fast. I wish people didn't need to wear makeup and that would reduce alot of problems. Just be yourself. Clean and natural.
I went through exactly the same thing with my younger sister, it seemed really unfair at the time but in the grand scheme of things does it really matter? If your sister wants to wear make up why dont you be a great older sister and teach her how to wear it subtly, and most importantly look out for her cos if she thinks she older than what she is anything could happen!
maybe just some lite eyeshadow and lip gloss would be good, but anything other than that I think is just to much. You have your whole life to wear make-up, whats the rush.
Of course it is ok just dont over so it and ull be fine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color