Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Girls: what's your favorite color of eyeshadow?

and what is your eye colorGirls: what's your favorite color of eyeshadow?
copper and my eyes are bluish/greyish/ greenish sometimesGirls: what's your favorite color of eyeshadow?
i have brown eyes and i think blue looks really good on me! you're probably trying to find the color for your eyes and all eyes are different it doesnt just mean that if you have brown eyes blue will definitely look good on you, dark purple might look good on you. my suggestion is try diff. colors on and see wich suits you best!
Girls only? thats pretty sexist! Who says guys cant wear eyeshadow!?!? i do! altho just black. and i have green eyes but they change.
Anything bright





or a purple like this


http://sherricurtis.typepad.com/.a/6a011鈥?/a>
i have dark brown eyes. i love a shimmery gold eyeshadow. it's simple, glamorous, and very natural with my skin shade. (:
I have blue eyes. I don't have a favorite color eye shadow. I use like every color except red orange and yellow on my eyes
Green shadow


my eyes are dark brown








help:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
eye shadow: purple


eye color: hazel or green
When I do actually ever wear eyeshadow, I wear what will accent my eyes, and not my eyelids.


My eyes are brown.
Don't wear eyeshadow much.


But I would have to say copper- it makes you look tanner and also makes my eyes pop.


I have bluegreen eyes.
Brown/tan/bronze. I'm half asian and half white with hazel eyes that are more leaning to light brown, so it looks subtle and natural on me. :D
I like natural beige's on my blue eyes and lots of mascara.
I have brown eyes and if I wear shadow I wear neutral shades with a light shimmer over it.
Puke green, it just goes so well with my skin tone and eye colour.
like alot of people i see, i like purple eye shadow and i have brown eyes
Purple eyeshadow, green eyes
My fav is black. It's so bold, so ';out there';. My eye colour is butterscotch.
I don't wear eyeshadow.


Hazel.
gold! and my eyes are very light blue :)
I have blue eyes.





I wear a combination of ';Moonstone,'; and ';Haze';
like a white/pearl/light brown color, dont really wear that heavy makeup.





i've also tried purple and loved how it looked. my eyes are brown.
I love Brown eyeshadow and my eyes are blue
i love like bright fun colors most the time i go all crazy with my make up





and i have hazle eyes
White.


Blue.


:)
I don't wear eyeshadow.


Green/Blue
rainbow
LIGHT SPARKLY BLUE
Purple. Brown Eyes
Blue
Purple for my brown eyes
PINK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color