Thursday, June 24, 2010

Makeup Question? (lip gloss and eyeshadow (MAC?))?

Okay well im 13. I wear lip gloss (stick depending on the occasion). and i wear eye shadow. I have nice skin so no need to wear base or something.





I have light brown straight medium hair.


my skin color is probably light neutral according to this chart.


http://www.outlineskincare.co.uk/images/鈥?/a>





eyeshadow- i usually don't wear liquid. i stick to golden brown cause i love that on me. Do you think or some brand or color that would do good with me? I want to try MAC cause that sounds cool, have any colors for me with that? i stay away from blues and purple and greens and colors like that cause im the kinda person who cant pull it off.





lip gloss- I dont have very dry lips but i like burts bees as a base cause of the feeling. i love nude pinks. i usually wear that.


have any good brands that i should try?Makeup Question? (lip gloss and eyeshadow (MAC?))?
I'm glad you asked!


My very first MAC eyeshadow purchase is still my all time favorite MAC eyeshadow color. All that Glitters. It is a beautiful brown with a hint of pink and shimmer. Its absolutely amazing and I imagine you'd like it from your description.





For your lips you could try Myth lipstick from MAC. Its as nude as nude can get and you can go from there and put a nude pink lip gloss over it, I suggest either Underage or Prr. Maybe even Oyster Girl.





I also suggest Angel lipstick from MAC. Its a very pretty pink.


Bare Necessity dazzleglass from MAC would also suit your preferences as well I think.Makeup Question? (lip gloss and eyeshadow (MAC?))?
I like All That Glitters, Antiqued, Dazzlelight, Bronze, Amber lights, and Romp for Eyeshadows. I usually mix and match 2-4 to wear that day. http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/spp.鈥?/a>





My favorite color of lipglass is underage. http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/spp.鈥?/a>
If you like golden brown eyeshadow, try MAC Romp or Bronze. For a nude lipgloss, try MAC Nymphette lipgloss, it's a lovely natural pink with gold shimmer.
cover girl for sure! maybe maybelline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color