Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Girls wat do u put on first eyelinr eyeshadow or mascara?

put in orderGirls wat do u put on first eyelinr eyeshadow or mascara?
First put on the eye shadow all over as a base. Then eyeliner to make your eyes stand out. Then a darker eye shadow over your liner so the eye liner doesn't end up on your eye lids. Then curl lashes and put on mascara.Girls wat do u put on first eyelinr eyeshadow or mascara?
I used to do liner, shadow, then mascara. I read it was better to do shadow before liner, so I switched that up. THEN I read it was better to do mascara first to make it easier to fix mistakes. So now I do:





Mascara


Shadow


Liner





It's worked a lot better that way. If I fudge on the mascara, I can fix it without having to redo the shadow and the liner.
eyeshadow then eyeliner then mascara





because?


if you put eyeliner on first the eyeshadow will cover and smear it


if you put mascara first it will get in your way when you're trying to put eyeliner on and the eyeshadow will get on your lashes and you'd have to put more on
eyeshadow, then mascara, i dont wear eyeliner, but if u do, then to it very last, because the eyeshadow will cover it up...





and the mascara, it doesnt really matter...
I have ALWAYS put on my eyeshadow, eyeliner, then mascara...it seems to work a lot better with a lot less smudging mistakes.
1) Eyeshadow


2) Eyeliner


3) Mascara
i go eyeshadow, curls lashes, mascara, curl again, then eyeliner!!
eyeliner then eyeshadow, and i dont wear mascara except on rare occasions but it would go last
shadow, mascara, liner
liner, shadow, mascara
Eye Liner


Eye Shadow


Mascara





Then I touch my eye liner up that I just messed up because of the mascara!
eye shadow eye liner mascara
I do eyeshadow, mascara, and then eyeliner :]
eyeliner/eyeshadow


then mascara


:)
eyeshadow, eyeliner, then mascara.


:)
eyeshadow mascara then eyeliner! YAY!! hEHH
eyeshadow eyelinear and then mascara
eyeliner , eyeshadow then mascara
eyeliner eyeshadow mascara. %26lt;3
It depends for me. Mascara is always last though
  • hair show
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color