Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm wearing vibrant green eyeshadow blended with olive green.. should I do sparkly lip gloss or clear?

My eyeshadow is the same as in this video, but I used a slightly more lime-green shade for the lighter base green.


Should I wear clear lip gloss with a hint of sparkle or completely clear lip gloss? OR shoudld I wear lipstick?I'm wearing vibrant green eyeshadow blended with olive green.. should I do sparkly lip gloss or clear?
Rule of thumb...if you really do-up your eyes, lips are low-key. If you do-up the lips, eyes are low-key!I'm wearing vibrant green eyeshadow blended with olive green.. should I do sparkly lip gloss or clear?
A sheer lipstick or the clear lipgloss - if you overdo it, you could very much look like a clown. I'm not so much with the idea of sparkly lip gloss, cause the sparkles have the potential to get all over you face, which could get annoying, and I think you have enough WOW on your eyes already.





Hope this helps, and hope you have fun at your prom!
If your eye make-up is very heavy then don't go heavy on the lips - you'll look like a painted doll.


Still, you're going for a prom so a little bit of glitter in that lipgloss won't do any harm!


Enjoy - I'll be stuck at home revising for science exams!
totally clear lip gloss


or dont do any makeup at all


i dont think you need makeup to hide ur face for prom


my bro had graduation and none of the girls wore makeup and they looked soooo pretty. me, i dont think you need any!.





hope this helps! (:
I'd just stick with clear.


have a lovely prom :]


i have mine next year..can't wait tbf.
clear, sparkly would compete with the colors on your eyes


Light pink or beigish lipstick would look super good too, something really light
maybe your skin color lip gloss with a little sparkle to it. or maybe a light pink? haha i usually wear pink pink and pink lol
Clear or a neutral shade lipstick with lip gloss on it.
I would go for clear with the hint of sparkle.
you dont need a lot of makeup to hide your face let people see how you really look you dont need makeup.
Clear....maybe a little bit of tint a little bit of brown would be good too...but clear not sparkly for prom
nude lipstick with alittle clear gloss
id do clear or a soft lipstick with clear lipgloss over it
deff clear because then it will be too much . .


:)
what video? umm i would go with sparkle proms are usually dim lighted and it will sparkle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color