Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Girls, what are your stable eyeshadow and eyeliner for every-day?

For fun, natural and gorgeous?





My staple ';every-day'; fun look: Bronze Glitz by Maybelline New York with Milani eyeliner in Green Glamour or Milani Color Brilliance eye pencil in aqua.





My staple ';every-day'; natural/neutral look: Eye Enhancers by Covergirl in Mink with Lanc么me Paris eyeliner in Black Coffee or Gris Noir.





My staple ';every-day'; gorgeous look: L'Oreal Wear Infinite in Gilded Bronze (applied wet) and MAC Liquidlast eyeliner in Molten Sol.Girls, what are your stable eyeshadow and eyeliner for every-day?
For a ';lazy'; everyday look, I use Loreal wear infinite eyeshadow quad in landscape. It's fool-proof, and I can just toss it in my day bag if i'm in a hurry. I pair it with really any black or dark brown kohl liner-usually the first one I pick up.





If I'm feeling a little more dressy, I use the Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips palette in Sunset Strip(which can also be used as bronzer). I pair it with Mac's blitz and glitz fluidline. I got the idea from:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql8QZc1Kc鈥?/a>





This is REALLY pretty with my skintone (dark olive).





Have a good day :)Girls, what are your stable eyeshadow and eyeliner for every-day?
Every day I wear a white eyeshadow and depending on my mood a different bright colour on the outer eye blending into the white. With mascara, powder and concealer.


OR My shimmery brown eyeshadow blending into my beigey eyeshadow.


Going out: Usually a solid colour with white in the very inner corner and eyeliner and mascara. With concealer and powder.
omg i loove anything clinique i swear by it!!





its natural, stays put and looks dewy and fresh allday





the shadows can be natural or reaally bold the gloss and lipstick is AMAZING and ..omg its just the best xx


x
Maxfactor colour adapt #70 as a base, then whatever the day requires like eyeshadow/mascara/or eyeliner, then rimmel stay matt powder #005 as a finish to stop shine :-)
i wear woodwinked from MAC like everyday.


and sometimes when i go out i'll mix it up and do my crease with tempting from MAC.


and then i use MAC fluidline in blacktrack and zoom mascara from MAC
I don't wear eyeshadow. I just wear black L'Oreal eyeliner I believe. I don't feel like getting up to check the brand name. And Victoria's secret mascara.
dont really bother with eyeshadow sumtimes do but only in a sutble colour like light blue, i just wear eyeliner and mascara
dior show mascara and eye shadow i change it up everyday and eyeline black
  • hair show
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color