Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I am looking for an eyeshadow...it seems like I always see girls on T.V. & they are wearing a pink shade of ..

eyeshadow it always looks really natural and usually they put it all on lid and above it looks really natural and pretty...I have med fair skin and am looking for a color like this to suit my skin....if you know what I'm talking about.....do you know a good suggestion (brand/color) etc.? Thanks!I am looking for an eyeshadow...it seems like I always see girls on T.V. %26amp; they are wearing a pink shade of ..
What you see in others is not always the best for you. Two of the best colors for ANY girl in eyes is lavender and violet. Try mixing them with a soft pink. Don麓t ever limit yourself in shades for eyes, always wear two You should have at least 20. Try matching one of them to your wardrobe. Changing is eveything!I am looking for an eyeshadow...it seems like I always see girls on T.V. %26amp; they are wearing a pink shade of ..
GO TO A MAC COUNTER AND TELL THEY WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR, THEY WILL HELP YOU FIND A COLOR TO SUIT YOU.
i wear it all the time and love it...its from Biotherm and its a very pale shade of pink...go to your local drugstore or if you are american, something like macy's if you are canadian something like sears or the bay...
I am a Mary Kay consultant - you can go to my website and click on virtual makeover. You enter your skin type, hair color etc.. and it will show you your best colors that are just right for you!My website is marykay.com/sallyacors. You can order your look and I will be happy to send the colors to you. I have everything in stock so you would have it in a short time.





Let me know if you have any questions,


Sally
Loreal HIP
shut up.





no one cares.
try to go to a mac consultant at the mall, or try using mary kay eye shadows- they are great.
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>
go to the mac store they have everything you need...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color