Thursday, June 24, 2010

Some makeup help? (eyeshadow, mascara, gloss)?

for my school dance, i need eyeshadow, mascara, and lip gloss. i have pretty pale skin and grey-blue eyes. i need it noticeable but not too dramatic. any suggestions? (brand and color)Some makeup help? (eyeshadow, mascara, gloss)?
I have the same skin tone and eye color as you, I also have strawberry blond hair. I use brownish black mascara (black is entirely too dramatic)(Maybeline in a pink tube~it's new). I also use a shimmery brown eyeshadow (once again Maybeline (this goes on with a roller at the end!) Finally for you lip gloss I would go with a light pink color. Try a few and see what looks good. I'm still experimenting to find a good one.


The girl who answered before me suggested pink or silver eyeshadow. I would have to completely disagree. I have tried both of these colors and both have completely made me look even paler than I already am.


I hope this helps and I commend you on your decision to keep it simple and natural!Some makeup help? (eyeshadow, mascara, gloss)?
Free beauty tips on Makeup/Cosmetic tricks on how to apply eyeshadow, mascara, gloss .....


http://geebal.blogspot.com
To really make your eyes stand out use a black or grey/charcoal coloured eyeshadow on the eyelid just to the crease.


Use a white or silvery eyeshadow to highlight your browbone (just under the eyebrow).


Get your eyebrows waxed before applying.


Use black eyeline on the upper eyelid only along the lashes after applying eyeshadow.


Get an eyelash curler and curl eyelashes then apply black mascara (a couple of coats).


Select a nice light pink lip gloss and a bit of pink blush on the apples of your cheeks.


You should be able to get all of this in Maybellines. This is a really sexy look for night time. Your eyes will be smouldering and will really stand out.
If you were to have pale skin go with a kind of peachy pink blush on the cheek bones . NO eyeliner!! Black mascara. And to exsentuate the grey-blue eyes go for a light but bold color such as a peachy natural pink shadow . More pink than the blush with a natural lip color lip gloss%26gt;YOU WILL LOOK STUNNING!!
try dark brown mascara or black. (maybeline) white and silver eyeshadow. (try rimmel or covergirl(walmart) put the white all over then mix in the silver on the lower half of the eyelid. or you could try pink eyeshadow with a little black at the bottom of the eyelid. try a tinted lipgloss like nyc.
Try e.l.f.--





http://great-face.com/elf-master-set-100鈥?/a>
Mascara: Try Loreal Double Extended Brown/Black. I have fair skin as well and use that color to bring it out more.





Eyeshadow: Not sure. Sorry! really don't use any.





Lip Gloss: I use one from Avon. With a pink tint to it.





Good Luck.
depends on what your wearing, but I think you should do violet shimmery eyeshadow. (I have blue eyes too and violet really makes them stand out) bare minerals has a couple good lavender shades. For lipgloss go for peachy pink glossy shades. (stila has great lipgloss in every color you can imagine) and for mascara dior show rocks!!!! your lashes will be miles long

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color